New Release: Lesser Diamonds album

Thank you! :pray:

3 Likes

The description says that this field “learns and grows,” suggesting that the “smart” does that learning and growing and the field becomes “better” (AKA even more efficient, even more comfortable, even more successful, etc.) at the apoptosis and thightening that this field does.

From the description:

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to the smart skin tightener as well and I also find it amazing for skin firming! This is especially helpful in my lower tummy where I have not been able to tighten the skin. I have tried just about every cream/lotion/gel out there, as well as making my own and only had minor results. This field is firming that stuff up! :grin: :partying_face:

18 Likes

Thank you for your testimonials! It’s a treat reading them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope that it is somehow helpful! Thank you, rigel!

5 Likes

I have a really tedious and highly focused job and this Brain Refresher does help with getting pleasure from tasks. As a person who suffers from anhedonia and motivation in life, this field helps.

I’m going to try out Sammy’s field combination and see if I can bring some euphoria back in to my life when doing activities.

Anhedonia can sometimes make you feel paraplegic in extreme circumstances. My condition is mild but I’m worried it’ll get worse in the future.

11 Likes

Excuse me, sorry, but what combination please?

3 Likes

this one

5 Likes

I have been using it a few weeks, maybe two? But here is the thing, Curiosity, we are all of us so different. Different in our energetic signatures, heredity, and how we manage to process these healing fields from Dream. Some of us will see immediate results, some not so immediate, others not at all. This has been my experience with this Smart Skin Tightener field. After spending time on this Forum reading threads and testimonials it is really very interesting to me how differently we all experience these fields! I hope that you do notice good results with your tummy, Curiosity! Good luck to you! :)

12 Likes

I used to be obese. Now I’m “just” really, really fat. Here’s to hoping that The Smart Skin Tightener will be able to help me with all the flab. My neck is a horror show and there’s still so much extra fat to burn in that area as well :grimacing:

Loving the testimonials so far!

7 Likes

Here’s hoping skin tightener will make my nasolabial folds go away

6 Likes

I like the song of smart skin tighter

14 Likes

This definitely injects positivity and energy into my being. I usually loop it 4 times and can tell the increased good mood after the 2nd loop, and feel like dancing/jumping around :kangaroo::rofl: at the end. I also like that it makes me feel safe with the highly positive outcome effect.

While no doubt this is very useful to sportsmen/women, I think the benefits it provides goes beyond that. It is great for any kinds of physical activities and physical works in general. Also it helps anyone who feels down with the relief and boost it provides. The overall effects last around 3-4 hours per session.

7 Likes

This 100%

If you’re feeling down or just plain grumpy, give this a go. Or two, or three. Works fast and might shake your booty in the process whether you want it or not.

2 Likes

One should in my oipnion use the whole album as a stack in the order of the audios posted: positive power waves x 3, super Lung trainer x 3, brain refreshener x 3, sage x 3, skin tightener x 3.
that combo clears of enteties, makes every action of a person sucssessfull and refreshes and strengthens oneself. it has protective qualities to it also (perhaps enteties, attacks and infections).

5 Likes

Positive Power Waves makes me…

d

…every time!

And after two loops:

d2

10 Likes

Positive Power Waves is really underrated.
Very powerful.
Not just a “Lesser Diamond”, but a very Huge Mega Rock of a Diamond.

5-10 loops should put anyone (in case there is no brain damage) from an emotional low into an emotional high.

This is important because you manifest what you feel and therefore this field is like an instant help in case one “feels down today”.

The field has also other secret benefits as per its description.

Keep your personal frequency and vibration high by staying and feeling positive :star_struck: :dizzy: :man_dancing: :dancer: :rocket:

The higher your vibration is, the more solutions you will see to ‘perceived problems’.

22 Likes

I have some question regarding smart skin tightener.
I have used this a few times, yes, it works! Love it.
Will this field help skin cell rejuvenate as well?
Or just work on loose skin?
Since this is smart field, if I wish the field to rejuvenate my skin cell, would the field learn that way as well?

Smart field has lots of potential. I’d like to try other ones as well…

Thank you

1 Like

Brain refresher is the missing link of hyper sleep state. Feels incomplete without it to get rid of sleepy feeling

4 Likes

It’s one of my favourite fields! I listen to it when I wake up, gives me a nice energy boost and sets the mood for the day :smiley: It’s a wonderful field.

4 Likes