Negentropic Jing

Any divine feminine need this to bring order & structure. I am now 31 and it will safe me . I hope I found this when I was 23.

Divine feminine = very very emotional person.

5 Likes

Oou I like the sound of that! Luckily im 22 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Probably many are dazed by the recent storm of amazing fields

Gratitude @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Quite possibly.

This might interest you

11 Likes

Plasma flower applies negentropy to all aspect of one’s being
how relatively different is this?

3 Likes

I feel the same ,that’s the first think that came my mind when I saw this and instantly remeber the hakuin s healing eggs one that gives you high vibrional chi :smiley: lol

2 Likes

I think this is specific to your Jing essence. I think Dream’s new releases are all going to have some kind of plasma effect going forward it’s just specified to different aspects of the whole being.

8 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters,
Just wanna ask first of all, is this audio replacing any other fields?
I listened it 2 times yesterday and today 1 time and
I feel after this short time a rapid energy growth.
Its a very strong field and a good combination with the recent field release “Alchemical Mind Expansion” which
stabilized and relax the mind if im not wrong.

Ive slipped back to bad habbits since the second lockdown in germany and got lazy, hopefully this 2 fields assist me to pull me out of my mess.

Also I wanna take some time to say how much I appreciate your work @Captain_Nemo
Thank you that you keep up with your work and that you suprise us always with better and more innovative fields.
Namaste brother!

22 Likes

oh wow! just wow!

5 Likes

Hello. It replaces the jing audio from internal alchemy.

3 Likes

Really ? So more sensitive person ?

Sensitive person is more connected with thire emotional self …

In Neidan internal alchemy prenatal Jing is called Yuan Jing

When the spark of Yang gives birth to the original consciousness of Yuan Shen, it is establishing the deepest and most formative aspect of your inner self. This is the basis for the development of sentient life and the core of your inner Xing or ‘nature’. This is the blueprint for existence and the last aspect of our inner energetic substance that we must contact in order to move into union with the divine entity of Dao. As Yuan Shen begins to move through the realm of spirit, it transforms into the life-bringing Yuan Xi – original breath. This is the congenital manifestation of Qi when it is too high a frequency to be considered a form of energy. This is the breath that animates every aspect of your being and the breath that we seek to temporarily still in order to enter into the profound state of Wuji, the doorway of the mysterious pass. As Yuan Xi grows still once more, it forms Yuan Jing, which is the congenital aspect of original physicality. Yuan Jing sits on the threshold between the congenital and the acquired realms; from here it condenses more until it forms acquired Jing. This is the essence that enters the realm of our body via the Ming Men area between our Kidneys.
The role of the congenital three treasures is to ensure that the potential for life is there, whereas the acquired treasures function to ensure that life moves through the various developmental processes that take us from birth to death. When understanding why we must build a foundation in the acquired stages, first we should understand this key difference in the congenital and acquired treasures roles. Building a foundation in control of the acquired treasures enables us to slow the process of decline by regulating their functions. This helps to establish the foundation of good health, which we then build upon with Nei Dan training.

From the field description it seems to work on both pre-natal and post-natal?

14 Likes

Anyone compared the effect of this with the original Jing? Any experiential differences?

3 Likes

Just bought it… How do I download it? The email I got just gives me the option to track my order :frowning: and when I click on it, it says delivered :frowning:

1 Like

check your spam.

by any chance you put in the wrong email?

2 Likes

Oh no i got the email but no download link :frowning:

2 Likes

click the edit button.

2 Likes