Nothing Frivolous Bout it

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nothing-bout-it-47591873

Most are pretty much self explanatory

The Platelet Rich Plasma² Bath
The Dutasterided Scalp
Beard Growth Enhanced and Plasmafied
Creatine Synthesis
Enhanced Visual Processing

1. (Platelet Rich Plasma with plasma light) This induces platelet creation and buildup, mainly in bones, muscle, tendons, joint and mildly around the rest of the body and organs. There are a host of benefits to this as it helps release growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces and super charge any recovery.

2. The dustasterided scalp. The places simulant of the chemical dutasteride topically on the scalp, this helps with hair recovery and reduces the storage and buildup of DHT in the scalp. Guys suffering from specific dht affected male pattern baldness have experienced fast and remarkable results sometimes. (it only targets the scalp, no effects elsewhere on body)

3. A combination of the old beard growth and ‘shiny and revitalized’ hair targeted to beard areas. (while i wrote ‘combination’, it is not the same as old audio, as everything has been reworked from the ground up) (the fields used)

4. Creatine Synthesis, this is natural process in your body, it induces the same function from start to finish in your body, presenting the creatine for your muscle growth and development.

5. Enhanced Visual Processing

This creates and develops the visual processing area and its connections to control areas and memories areas etc etc.

So in effect it helps to rewire your brain to give you control over visual memory. Perhaps you can develop a mild photographic memory from this, staggering HD dreams lol.

the potentials are quite a lot. It uses also electrical stimulation, nerve growth factor and BNDF to drive the growth and connections.

2-3 times per listen, with these i think the results are a lot faster so, be wary of that.

70 Likes

Visual processing :heart_eyes:

34 Likes

Explain :thinking:

Yess! i jumped out of bed when i read it!

4 Likes

It’s the only one I can’t download for some reason
Edit: worked on pc, thanks guys

3 Likes

Platelet Rich Plasma^2 what :joy: Niiiiiice :pray: :heart:

Wow, feels AMAZING, and the sound track though…

4 Likes

I’m able to download it, I’m on PC.

1 Like

I am able to download.

2 Likes

Holy moly. @Dreamweaver :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

8 Likes

can you imagine i saw this in patreon before I saw it here , i am becoming one of u guys :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart:

19 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer It was your idea the super nameee right? :) truly awesome :heartbeat:

When first watched the image ,first thing i could think was in Alice In Wonderland :cyclone:

12 Likes

Wow, that is what elite sportsmen use to heal (ie Nadal)

5 Likes

Yessir needed this so bad. This is my problem during meditation. A dull mind. Lot of people complain about a running mind. Mine is silent, just hard to visualize!

10 Likes

I literally started cracking up at the title. @Dreamweaver you’re awesome. Thank
You!

7 Likes

My favourite from the list.

3 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod

Creatine Synthesis might be for you :)

7 Likes

Lol, that picture.
He saw the cats thread

11 Likes

I have very good visualization but it’s not perfect.
I’m sure this will improve it.

7 Likes

Lol just had to go back and look at the pic. I was too ticked by the title notice :rofl:

1 Like