Ojas Refined and Defined

All that’s needed is the inner Guru, the Being/Atman. Although, an outside Guru is a blessing too.

Honestly, I’m so grateful for this forum. I have no idea what many of the things that get brought up are but definitely gets me wanting to learn something.

Thanks dream not only for the fields but for your vast knowledge of topics.

36 Likes

This excites me, but worries me slightly at the same time :/

5 Likes

Don’t worry too much about it… that happens at a very advanced stage, and is a sign of advanced accomplishment. A student of my teacher (his grand niece) had practiced Tantric alchemy since the age of 7 and at around 28, her menstrual cycle completely disappeared. She then got married at 35 and had a beautiful baby girl.

These are essentially very advanced attainments and not much need to worry.

23 Likes

My expierence has been, as somebody who has practiced Kriya Yoga both without a true God-Realized Liberated Guru, and after having one - that the two can’t even be compared at all. After recieving shaktipat during initiation and summarily being sent to the void by Shiva himself in complete, utter and profound bliss, my sadhana grew exponentially. I could fully feel the prana and apana going up and down my sushumna nadi, producing a pseudo bliss-like feeling. I started seeing all the masters of the lineage in my mind’s eye, some ancient sages and rishis and various gods/goddesses. Babaji would always show up. None of this happened prior to initiation. However, I don’t think my particular expierence (of being send to the void in bliss, which then slowly waned out of my body during the following month) is common. A lot of people get blissed out, but don’t get sent to the void. But the grace of the true Guru cannot be underestimated. This has been my experience. There are a plethora of fake gurus out there, so one should do their proper due diligence before trying to find somebody to initiate them; it is easier said than done though, as most normal people are not capable enough to distinguish between a fraud and realized master.

Also, since you recommended the SRF website (they’re mired on controversy, do your own research), people should know how they operate: First you’ll have to study their material for a year before they finally give you the first set of basic Kriyas. Then you can only do them a certain amount of times in a day. If you’d like to increase the number of kriyas you want to do, you have to put in a request to them to allow you to do more. They also don’t teach some things that are considered basic in many other lineages, such as khechari mudra which is a prerequisite for higher level kriyas and navi/nahbi kriya. Therefore if one is highly eager and motivated in the spiritual path, it may behoove them to look elsewhere. Everybody is different though, so some may resonate with SRF’s teachings and method.

3 Likes

I could feel that without any practice, even as a child. Not a big deal…

All of us are here on this forum, using Dream’s fields, so that essentially means our journey is far from over lol. That in itself is a pretty good level-setter.

Everything depends on Samskara (previous conditioning) and attainment over lifetimes. What one may accomplish through Shaktipata of the highest order and intense practice, another may accomplish with no effort at all. As we say in Tantra, the Grace of the Divine is mysterious. Based on others recorded/inferred experiences, we assume x, y, z practices may result in Grace but nothing really is guaranteed. Grace is not a mathematical equation where Realized Guru + Practice always means siddhi, though that probably increases the probability.

Let us not diss and discourage people. Not everyone has access to so-called “Realized” Gurus. We need practical, accessible methods for people to start, and make progress. SRF provides such a tool. Take Dream’s fields for example which do exactly that, cutting through jargons, rituals, and complexities.

As for the number of Kriyas, there are people who have attained the highest states of enlightenment with mere Ajapa (Shamatha/Vipassana) while the Kriya community is still debating about adding more and more kriyas and whether Teacher A’s bliss is greater than another teacher’s bliss, or some such nonsense. Serves no purpose other than a pissing contest. I am yet to see a single modern-day Kriyavan who has accomplished Khechari and it is impossible to practice Khechari that involves the severing of the frenum without expert guidance. Again, the original practice which was compiled from ancient Tantras like Yoginijalashambhara involved Khechari, Dikchari, Bhuchari practices of which only Khechari was known to these so-called Kriya schools. None of the Kriya techniques are original or unique as is evident to anyone who has studied works on Hatha Yoga by Gorakshanatha.

The famed Tantric Master Abhinavagupta says: “Crazed body-punishers huff and puff with their breaths, cut their tongues, while I sit in peace, rest my mind in the Sky inside me; While I soar, they sink”. (Kha - Sky, Chari - Moves). Of course, he exaggerates but with the intent of driving home a message. More is not always better, nor is complexity.

24 Likes

The Gnostics have the secret of all secret teachings to enter into initiation by yourSelf, meaning the True Self/Spirit/Inner Elohim. It ultimately is the Being that initiates you, even if an outer Guru initiates the process. As soon as someone starts transforming sexual energy and meditating, that’s the doorway to initiation right there. Then, eventually we have to sacrifice ourselves for others. If someone is still masturbating or orgasming at all, I’m sorry you’re fooling yourself, you aren’t in the process of initiation. Reason being, the sexual CREATIVE energy creates the ego when ejaculated, heads to the atomic infernos of the human being, it creates clumps of psychic aggregates that trap consciousness. Sure, we all slip up for a while sometimes for years once in a while. That doesn’t mean you left initiation. You just set yourself back. The ultimate doorway is husband and wife practicing Tantra together.

4 Likes

I certainly wasn’t trying to diss or discourage anybody. I was simply stating the procedures one has to go through in joining SRF. One of who is very eager and motivated may not coincide with their directive to limit the number of kriyas. No ill-will intended, just relaying an objective fact. I’m simply relaying my own expierence too so as to potentially save anybody time and effort, the main thing being that my practice grew exponentially when I finally had a true Guru, not that you can’t make any progress without one. As you said, you were already feeling the prana going up and down your sushumna nadi as a child, whereas I had to have an intense shaktipat to finally be able to feel it (after much painstaking effort). Others may be in the same boat as me. I would say you’re incredibly lucky to be able to feel that without needing the type of exiperence that I needed to reach that level. So in effect, gaining the grace of a true Guru is like catapulting your progress through the stratosphere, wherein one may have had to have gone through a much more arudous journey to get there had they not had an initiation with a true guru.

Full Khechari isn’t difficult to achieve at all (though baby Khechari is actually still quite effective). You can even go to youtube and easily find a video of somebody explaining how to properly to Talabya Kriya. Though in my expierence, you don’t need to do the weird popping thing with the tongue, just stretching it out daily should be sufficient. Definitely do not cut the frenum, that’s some ancient practice. I’m fairly certain Shiva himself said to do that in one of the ancient texts though.

You’re right, none of the techniques in Kriya Yoga are unique at all. I never said that. The intention of Kriya Yoga, as per Lahiri Mahasaya and Mahavatar Babaji (who is actually Gorakshanath btw), was to enable Householders to achieve realization in this lifetime (householders, if you’re unfamiliar with the term, are basically people that have a normal life, with a family and job). That’s why they didn’t include all the most difficult and extreme Hatha techniques, but a very fantastic, simple set of tried and true techniques to facilitate one’s spiritual growth. As Lahiri Mahasaya has said: “All (complete Realization) can be attained by the First Kriya; only sincerity is needed."

2 Likes

Yeah man everyone is at their own level and has different needs, different karma, therefore path will be different. Whatever best facilitates your growth

5 Likes

This is why I drink up to a gallon of joe a day and meditate on it. Invulnerability to the worst that life can give you is a super-power on it’s own.

And then there’s the kicker- If I’m with a girl and I spill my seed, the coffee starts changing from benevolent to malevolent, and my energy goes right out of the window.

Good field, perfect timing. :weary:

3 Likes

Yeah, we have a long way to go but the fact that we have access to these fields IMO indicates being at a more evolved level than a lot of others. (Don’t mean that in a prideful way) It’s a push from Divinity. Most people that even are fortunate enough come across SM, can’t see it for what it is. They lack the discernment.

12 Likes

Wtf so much to read after 8h :joy:
Is this field so special? (I havent read the description yet)

2 Likes

Yes it is special :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I have my answer lol

2 Likes

Sleep is just your ego signing off so your higher self can work on putting the pieces together in a way to accomodate to growth…

You don’t even need to sleep at all!

5 Likes

Well it’s also so the vital/energy body can repair and rejuvenate the physical body.

4 Likes

Low medium and high key I think Dreamweaver is actually the real life Dr. Strange.

It makes sense, doesn’t it? And we’re all interwoven in his dream… of the healing wizard.

Man’s Morpheus helping us all get out of the pods.

12 Likes

With enough ‘enlightenment’ you can do that purely by will, or lack thereof. I’ve been there occasionally… But I can’t grasp it fully yet.

3 Likes

Hence, the name of the channel Dream Seeds. We are his seeds.

4 Likes

screaming intensifies

3 Likes