Ojas Refined and Defined

Alright another small review from this field itself. These last 2 or 3 days, my wife seems to want me more and more. Like she seems a lot more thirsty for me more than usual. This field definitely added this effect.

Before I was only using VODL. yeah sure she wanted me but now after using ojas just for a short time? My attraction just skyrocketed. Even her texts have become a bit more loving. Last 2 days when we talked, she sounded a lot more loving. It makes one wonder. If this is what free version does, then what would the paid version do?

Also I notice another thing. This field seems to do something to my stomach and i keep farting while using this audio.

21 Likes

As I mentioned on the other Ojas thread It’s the new “Casanova” field :wink:

6 Likes

Well, two things that I observed after listening two days ago (twice) to the Ojas field: I felt a Joy which was unexplained and I was joyful for hours, actually the entire evening and night, until I fell asleep (I started to feel so happy all of a sudden while listening the first time, then I listened again, just because I felt like I was in heaven) and I had a glowing skin (sort of), my face was radiant, my ears were a little more red(dish)/colourful again (I was pale because of the current cold <I have no idea what kind of virus it is, nor am I going to test myself> that I have had the last few days), so I was surprised to see myself so alive, these being what I could see and feel, I don’t know the rest, but it’s clear that I will use this field, hopefully on a daily basis.

7 Likes

does anyone feel this on their back, mainy the spine?

Interesting

I do feel this field in different areas, not really the spine-- In fact quite the opposite :D

But I do remember a reference on Ojas being the Alchemy of all the energies

It might be that, the placement in which you feel the energy the most is where the “resource” of this energy for you, at this very moment, is.

It might change the more you listen to the field or based on the accumulated experiences of the day-to day, etc.

I’d say the Ojas field is often very personalized actually, which is something I have found to be very unique to this field.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s twice I felt in the spine (today and yesterday), and well am not going to say the second place I felt.

Interesting comment thank you

Ojas

Reminds me of somthing like that

Since it includes everything

4 Likes

Me … listening to Ojas not knowing what’s going on :D

giphy360p

13 Likes

Always a pleasure.

more energy/vitality, Higher Vibration, more respect from other people.

I´ve spend a few days purely indoor, mostly on the computer, obviously drained and weak of the constant exposure to tech. 2 listens of this revitalized me completely and I had to go outside in the middle of the night.
Ended up dooing nearly an hour of running, mostly hillsprints and felt fucking amazing after that!

When I am “on it” my eyes get that light and sparkling like normally on SR and I recognize it in other´s peoples eyes faster too.

If there is a point to criticize if any is the sound, I get quite annoyed by the flute with time but its worth it

17 Likes

This field must have grown very powerfully compared to a lot of the other internal alchemy fields, purely from how how many times it’s been replayed (hundreds of thousands of times) + fields growing stronger over time also.

8 Likes

Do all fields grow/become more powerful over time?

Yes😈

4 Likes

Yes, probably one of the craziest and most insane benefits that almost sound too good to be true. Not only do you have morphic field audios which quite literally can change your reality, completely transform you physically, mentally, spiritually, psychologically , physiologically, financially, and socio-economically, which is already OP enough to completely transform anyones life, on top of that, as more and more people ‘tap in’ by listening to a morphic field, all it’s intended effects are reinforced and strengthened over time, from many different people consistently listening to it again and again.

The morphic field grows stronger over time, continually, at the same rate, by itself anyway, regardless if it’s had zero plays, or over a million.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t that make free audios more powerful than paid ones if that were fully true? Or does paid ones simply work different

2 Likes

I see where you are coming from when you say this. However I’m sure that the paid fields, especially the legendary and NFT ones grow exponentially bigger and faster than the free ones. If you look at my story in the VODL thread, you will know exactly what I mean.

1 Like

Gotcha! I just want to make sure there are actual statements from the creators about stuff like this - it’s so easy for rumours to be spread around and in the end someone realize it has no foundation.

Has captain/sammy or anyone officially stated that it works like this? (field’s power increasing by the number of listens from others all across the world)

1 Like

I don’t know what it actually means for an audio field to get stronger but if it’s that they get better at what they do then I would assume they get better at what they do by doing the work on people.

1 Like

I don’t know that they have (and Cap’n and Sammy are the only ones to state something “officially,” really).

1 Like

Then that notion shall remain a rumor, even if I like the idea/thought behind it.

2 Likes

Well, if you really like the idea/thought behind it and you want/need something official to back that up, you can use the search engine and/or open a thread so that you question is no longer buried at the end of a long thread about something else.

Or you could let go of your want/need of something official and just choose to adopt the idea/thought that you like as a belief that you want to have. And let that belief shift your perceptual filters so that the idea/thought you like gets reflected in your reality.

You’ve got options.

2 Likes

That’s not how it works for me, perhaps for you. I’d like to adopt the belief I can fly if I jump out of the window too, but I’d prefer to have some sort of confirmation from a reliable source that I won’t fall flat to my death before I attempt :slight_smile:

I have full faith in that those who creates the fields also knows how they work, and then it’s a lot of guesswork, which is fine - I’ll just chose to not believe it. I won’t judge those who chose to believe it though. It’s an individual thing. I don’t see it as a particularly bad thing to ask if there has been an official statement from the creators or not.

2 Likes