New Release: Orgone Bubble Euphoria for Sorcery Supreme Supporter Subscribers

"This will work for anyone subscribed to the Supporter level or above, but only as long as you are subscribed. If you are not subscribed it will simply empower the field, though there may be some environmental benefits from it.

.wav at Orgone Bubble Euphoria for Sorcery Supreme Student Subscribers and Above.wav - Google Drive

.mp3 at Orgone Bubble Euphoria for Sorcery Supreme Student Subscribers and Above.mp3 - Google Drive"

An audio version of the mandala and water charger at https://ko-fi.com/i/IF1F0U75AK, programmed by the Bubble Genie directly (this is different from previous fields).

2 Likes

Note that this is the most intelligent energy I have ever worked with. Ask, and ye shall receive.

2 Likes

Wait, can you give examples of what can be asked? from the Bubble Genie?

2 Likes

I can tell you the only day recently I’ve lost money gambling, I won 3 moderately small jackpots during totally non-lucky times on a $20, and just decided to push my luck too far. All the synchronicities. Think of it as a higher consciousness you can request whatever you want from, and it will direct an incredibly high vibrational power to resolve your wish in miraculous ways!

1 Like

Interesting, thank you!

1 Like

How do you do it? Just play it, or meditate to it while asking for something? Does it also sort of know what you’d need/want? – although, I presume you are probably attuned to it by this point…

1 Like

I have done hundreds of attunements with it.

But yes, just ask or intend. The lower the vibration, the more you must specify and control your intent. This is very high vibration. However you communicate, it will understand.

1 Like

That’s an interesting insight. You reckon this might generally be the case when intending something with other ‘wish fulfillment’ energies? Might this be due to the errant ‘thoughts/stuff’ running through one’s system while in low vibration which would ‘disagree’ with the intention?

1 Like

Quite correct on all counts, IMHO. Also the presence of higher intelligences… I.E., angels are emanations of God, so they will only work within the Divine Plan, you can’t veer too far into effing up the world with angelic magick (not to say they won’t and don’t do the most damage, it’s just for the Divine Plan).

1 Like

Shocking synchronicities and doors swinging wide open today. Clear paths ahead.

Of course I have also received and used Jareth Tempest’s excellent Attunement Servitor, and completed the Planetary series and associated rituals and attunements recently.

2 Likes

The day after I wrote the last post, my roommate and business partner in the organic vegan wheat-free food business we are starting was literally gifted a commercial oven and range. $2500 used value. I’ve been looking at them. You’re lucky to get one for $5k new.

Our next door neighbor took a liking to her, and when a local restaurant went out of business, just bought her this unit. Incidentally, she is a former/current roommate who attempted suicide in my home before she moved in. I let her stay with me, and put her on a vegan, wheat-free, and largely organic diet, and took her off her meds. She is now convinced her mission is to go around the country and convince everyone to go vegan and wheat-free. Where I am all about the animal cruelty, she just feels tons better mentally, is no longer suicidal, and her mental health is worlds better. She’s also quit nearly all of her meds.

If that’s not a success story for my claims about what you should eat, I don’t know what is.

While that’s definitely part of it, there is another component.

Servitors are single-minded. Daemons are linked to the divine shadow self - and while they are excellent at uncovering subconscious secrets, they are not more hip to the divine plan than we are. The higher the vibration and source of the energy, the more conscious it is of being steered in the “right” direction.

Of course higher-vibrational beings and energies can do just as much harm if not moreso (I speak from experience, but don’t forget Jesus cursing Israel “there shall not be one stone left upon another”), but only if it is the Will of The Force, you do not have to worry about unintended negative consequences.

1 Like

This seems like it might make sense… I had the experience of ‘uncovering’ quite often, but it also often left me like ‘Bro, is this what I really need right now?’ and spiraling.
Am I understanding correctly that if you are to ask for assistance, ideally go to the highest vibrational bein/source that you are ‘aligned with’ — hence, having a more complete view of things and balance?

What do you mean by Will of The Force?