Photosynthesis

What this does is create a temporary energetic addition to you body, which allows you to be able to conduct a form of photosynthesis, it will work for a day or two then start to fade, you can always refresh by re-listening.
It will directly draw on light to your mitochondria (in effect this is sorta like a chloroplast) it will carry it throughout your body, which is harder to do as a human, as you are not transparent and light wont pass through naturally.
So basically you will employ light, especially sunlight as an energy source.
You my not feel hungry with this sometimes also.
Use 2-3 times at first, then again when you feel it fading.

24 Likes

Wow. This is basically energy without food.

6 Likes

I love this one. I have been using it for months with success. I work at a warehouse with a very physical demanding Job but this helps me through the day. Also there are really bright lights where I work so that helps a lot too

16 Likes

Tell me about it; I work in an environment where is a lot of repetitive work, and two nights ago, I had 3 hours of sleep for a 10-hour shift. I played this three times, followed by Hypersleep once, and I was going through the day. Did end up knocking out after work tho.

8 Likes

The description says use it 2-3 times and you should feel the effect for 1-2 days (before it starts fading), then refresh by replaying it.

4 Likes

;)

1 Like

It’ll continue refreshing the effect and attuning your cells to the energy signature continuously as you listen. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do you mean that we can keep listening more than 3 times in a row (speaking for an “average” population) even if we feel supercharged?

2 Likes

Yes, if you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ah That’s good to know. Thanks my Uial. And @O.O keep on photorocking then :seedling: :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

Haven’t tried myself yet but it sounds like a good and logical complement to Plant Growth and Enhancement. Either way, plants and animals enjoy most of SM fields :)

4 Likes

Basically this audio makes you feed on light, so what can happen if this audio is added to the sungazing of the dream seeds channel? The sungazing practice itself is said to be able to make someone live on light, wouldn’t these two together be more than enough for that?

2 Likes

Is this a stimulant (can we listen at night)?

Well i have never played it at night but in the day i do feel super energized and awake lol

I listen to it when im gonna have a busy day where i know i wont have time to eat much.

So you are right maybe itd keep you up haha

I guess the only way to find out is by trying and see

3 Likes

Is this better to use in the morning / afternoon?

2 Likes

Whenever you need extra energy…

Also could use sun gazer and it wouldn’t even matter if it’s 3 am.

5 Likes

Omg so I won’t feel hungry? I’m going to use this then :joy: I hope I lose weight more

Yes, I have been doing fasting a lot for various reasons since March. This audio really helps, and for me, it works better when I listen to the audio when there is sunlight

4 Likes

Can you drink sweet stuff though? Or I don’t need to drink at all while using this?

you do need hydratation, lol
also… I wouldn’t recommend sweet stuff :p.

3 Likes