Plasma Protocol

Dang! Where is Uial? He whould have jumped on Eli’s post with all kinds of info and links in the past.Is he still here?

6 Likes

He is still around but not as much as before I think, probably he has some other things to do sometimes :crazy_face:

5 Likes

yep, exactly

1 Like

Thank you for the honest feedback. As we say in my country, your last lines should serve as earrings for some people’s ears… while reminding the good old but true cliché: “treat others (humans, servitors, X, Y, Z, etc.) as you’d like to be treated yourself.” As much as possible, at least.

I see people getting wild for way smaller stuff and daring to ask for justice, like “I was the first ONE to suggest this or that crap :love_you_gesture:t2:“, “it was MY idea :v:t2:“ (= things that they didn’t even create. Just parroting, you know. My apologies to real parrots for the poor comparison), “I saw that spot in the park first, it’s MINE” and other shit like that. So when we make the transposition to real creators (…)

Anyway. Like I said, thanks Ray.

8 Likes

Man, I don’t feel Dream putting whatever spell on people (even) stealing him or slandering (not you, but quite some trolls around).

Protections on their work yes, but not whatever karma-creating thing.

You’re a good person, could hear it during the webinar, you may just need to regain a bit of confidence about yourself and you’ll see those non-pirated fields will work wonder.

Keep it up :raised_hands:

Ps: I can even recall the big smile of Sammy when you were apologizing. Those two are Papa bears, who unfortunately need to protect their work & living.

16 Likes

You might consider you’re blocking results because of not forgiving yourself completely.

Try forgive yourself based on love and compassion for yourself and not from fear, hate or bad conscience.

19 Likes

@anon46074933 True. I dont think the last things you describe are due to the protection.
It’s not a curse :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Dear Can you tell me about webinar and how to join plz.

2 Likes

it was the 14th and reserved to people who bought the course

2 Likes

thanks dear :hugs:

2 Likes

Does the protection mean that I can’t share it with family members as well? I want my parents and brother to try it out.

1 Like

Only the times that say legendary are protected, I have asked dream before.

2 Likes

If you bought it, then you can share it with family members. It will work for them, no worries. Trust me, I’ve asked dream before regarding my brother that’s why I’m letting you know

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

With the new Plasma Brain of Youth field, I’m wondering what would be the nearest to Plasma Whole-Body of Youth. I know PP wouldn’t compare with PBY in brain effects, but I’m wondering if PP (out of the ones available now) would be the nearest to the whole-body version.

1 Like

check the description. these fields have telomere lengthening, antioxydant, stem cells? and negentropy, for the whole body.

5 Likes

it would be great to have the “smart” stem cells in the plasma protocol :grin:

5 Likes

So in theory if we continue to use this we can eat as we please and exercise as we please and still be healthy?

1 Like

Hello!!

Yes but logically Sr , you dont want to put "poisons " in your body on porpuse because now you are "plasmmafied " so . a bit of balance its always a good choice ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe an upgrade will have it later. Kinda like how he added the voltage thing with the Advanced Healing.

2 Likes