Plasma Protocol

Brother, I will try your usage :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My skin gets oily so these are my tips to help Protocol 3 heal your skin:

• get into the habit of touching your face less
  • if you do touch your face, wash it for at least 30 seconds with a gentle soap/cleanser
  • drink water more often

i have less and less acne after doing the top three daily for a few weeks now. when i do get acne, they donā€™t last as long and skin site heals as if acne was never there.

If you have muscle pain, my tip when playing Protocol 1 is to move and massage the affected area more often. The type of pain i have is from being too still for too long. My body needs movement. The body also releases its own pain-relievers when exercising.

if you get headaches, stomach aches, intestinal aches, then my tip is also to drink more water and exercise while playing Protocol 2. get plenty of rest to allow your body time to heal itself.

6 Likes

How about using the fields that worked so well when you had too much stomach healing?

2 Likes

Are you drinking enough water?

6 Likes

I used Energy Body/Aura Clearing along with Grounding and ISIRB & RBM3 for that.
The ISIRB field made me feel a good type mellow so I wouldnā€™t want to use that one at the moment because I need a surge of energy. I have used Grounding a coupe of times today also.

1 Like

Hi ! maybe the energy storage card to help you :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your headache but the good thing is that it seems like the field is doing a lot of healing on you already. And Piaā€™s water suggestion was great. I wonder if The Lymphatic Effusion or Lymphatic Blockage Removal and Drainage could be helpful together with that, to more quickly rid your body of the toxins with all that water.

5 Likes

If you have the option to fast for a few hours, it will give your body time to cleanse itself while being less overloaded.

Food is a very important point to heal in the best conditions and to have as few unpleasant symptoms as possible. In your situation I suggest you if this is not the case, to avoid any type of mucogenic and acidifying diet to facilitate detoxification and healing.

I wish you to heal in the right conditions and quickly :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

try Jing. Shen is good to clear your head out too. Pranic swirls helps too

3 Likes

Thank you @Limael I havenā€™t had any experience with the cards and Sigils yet, Iā€™ll definitely have to look in to using them. Are they all on Sapiens Instagram?

1 Like

Thanks @Kay that sounds like a great idea. Any way I can get rid of the toxins more quickly I will definitely try. Would it be a good idea to listen to Lymphatic Effusion straight away after Plasma 2 or would you wait a while after?
I think I might change the time which I have been listening to Plasma 2. I have been listening at night time just before bed with Plasma 1 and 2 but waking up with pounding headache and few more bits. if I change it to listening in the morning then at least that way I will be able to get water in to me straight away to help with the detox instead of letting it build up in me while I sleep.

3 Likes

I am always careful to give advice when Iā€™m not feeling fully confident in a topic. This is just my best guess, others may be better qualified, so please keep that in mind, dear Seamie. This is really a very good question. This precious info came to mind as a reason to play it soon after: New Audio Release: Smart Stem Cells - #24 by AkiraTheWild So Iā€™d assume that this way, the effects would be enhanced as itā€™s still having that plasmafication. But on the other hand, Plasma 2 will be doing work on you also after the music has already finished playing. So listening later might flush out more toxins that werenā€™t ā€˜set freeā€™ yet right after Plasma 2 finished playing. Itā€™s difficult to say. Maybe try out which one works best? And also, I think you can technically listen more than once to either the Lymphatic Effusion or the Lymphatic Blockage Removal and Drainage, so if you wanted and feel energetically able to do both (right after and later), you could do that too.

That sounds like a great plan! :smiley:

4 Likes

Click on the link and you will be taken to the image :wink:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/1X/6f9222a4a8de530aceb990459f16ebffd7ba05ed.jpeg

4 Likes

Hey @45stars I used Jing and it helped thank you. Iā€™ll make a small playlist of those 3 and try them all now. Could be good for me the next few weeks to give my energy a lift. Thank you :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Ah cool thatā€™s great thanks Kay. Iā€™ll definitely add it in after Plasma 2 so and see how it goes.

Im just going to do todayā€™s listen now so I will be able to do a smoother transition from night to morning listening. I usually wouldnā€™t be doing it for another 5 hours but hopefully doing it now a bit earlier will make things easier for me trying it in the morning also. I might wait until after 11am tomorrow just to give it a bit of a big gap incase it would be too much too soon doing it 12 years later again.

Sorry im just rambling on now about all the stuff Iā€™m thinking in my head :joy:

1 Like

Thank you @Limael ā€¦ What a cool pic :astonished: Iā€™ll check out how to use it after I finish doing Plama 2 now. I need to look more into the images and tags to help with healing, I donā€™t know much about them yet.

3 Likes

I looped Plasma 2 for a few hours and started to sweat all over.

Sweating was a great reminder to me that morphic fields work! My environment is getting colder and I wasnā€™t moving to create any heat, yet I was sweating because of listening to a morphic field.

Iā€™m reminded that faith and belief are important for me to practice.

5 Likes

I think you were reminded to not overuse these intense audios :laughing:

3 Likes

I have a basic question, does each field of the protocol counts as one of the four recommended as limit for physical changes? I know this recommendation is not strict but I dont seem to be able to handle more than 3-4 fields for physical changes and right now Iā€™m using the 3 fields of the plasma protocol everyday along with two more. Thanks!

A little more holistic than that. Unlike for example Grow Taller or Facial Symmetry that are the typical examples of the ā€œ(non) rule of 4ā€ / permanent physical changes.

You should be fine but maybe if the 2 more that youā€™re using are not super specific or emergency fields, you could keep going with only the Protocol for a while. Until you feel ready to handle more (if necessary. Because the Protocol already covers a lot of stuff).

2 Likes