Plasma Protocol

he literally said it

1 Like

No I was impatient and used both plasma 1 and 2 everyday because I really wanted to end it and I was sure if it was a organ thing or LES muscle thing. thats why I was getting so tired also

1 Like

Oh okk , so for how long did you do it that way till you were healed ?

I’d just like to throw my hat in and say, would absolutely love to see plasma protocol come back again :slight_smile: just in case there was any question as to whether there was anyone still interested

13 Likes

I just read your comment and notices plasma protocol is not available anymore. What happened? Why was it taken down?

He took it down (I think in December) because

As far as I know he’s never explained more than that.

4 Likes

This man speaks in poetry

6 Likes

Using the protocol every day, I gradually noticed that the scars on my feet are getting lighter and lighter

11 Likes

Consistency is key for any field, especially PP2 (Organs)

2 Likes

Agree

1 Like

Maybe off topic but I have plasma protocol and could never get it to play on gumroad app. It is saved to
My files on phone. Does it still work? Gumroad is easier for looping

I’ve literally never played even one audio on gumroad after buying it and my stuff works! I don’t have that particular file but I’m sure if the other stuff works that will too. Also the app Doppi will let you add files from your phone to loop. It’s not the best app out there, but it does the job.

2 Likes

Yes of course!

1 Like

Yes.

The field is in the file, not on Gumroad. If your file’s on your phone and you play it on your phone, it works. If your file’s on your computer and you play it on your computer, it works. And so.

Gumroad is simply the storefront, who happens to have a music player available for your use, if that’s what you’d like.

1 Like

Thanks for all
The fast replies.

1 Like

Confirm it works. I listened to it 3 times last night 1, 2 and 3, and the next morning I felt that the detoxification effect was very good. @Pk67

6 Likes

Can also confirm it works, especially PP1/PP2

3 Likes

Would anyone know if any of Plasma Protocol targets Bone Marrow?

3 Likes

I’ve also wondered the same thing!

3 Likes

It looks like we are just going to have to keep wondering man :joy:

2 Likes