Plasma Protocol

It has never been said it will come back.

5 Likes

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Sorry… Reason for not selling please

Dont know. And we dont need to know.

Captain’s decision. Thats all.

They perfectly work for those who had bought it and there are many fields that can help healing in different ways too.

And he is always creating new ones. So lets just respect his decision.

11 Likes

How u know he’s not working on one right now. And he only took off the store because if he brings out the new one. Someone will complain about how they just bought this field.

It’s legit a lose lose situation.

Lol cause he never said that.

Your reasoning assumes even more than anything.

Im just saying, if he didnt say anything the several times people asked, we have to respect that.

If he creates a new one, he or Sammy will let us know in time.

7 Likes

That’s certainly not impossible, he is known to spring huge surprises with no warning.

4 Likes

Our “non-physical”, or true selves, are always in the “higher dimensions”, if you will.

The physical vehicles we are operating, or probably more accurately, “observing”, are merely the tip to a finger. If you practice concentrating upon a fixed point for even 1 minute a day, you will shortly discover the human body is for the most part an automaton, and this one vessel isn’t entirely related to our “consciousness”, more of a leaf on branch.

Anywho - did the cycle back in October, as I was feeling shitty for a long time. Elevated resting heart rate, sweating, not necessarily overweight or unhealthy, but I’d been ill earlier in the year, and it seemed to linger for months afterwards; breathing became more shallow etc etc.

After I finished the cycle, I haven’t had those problems since.

I’m about to do another cycle - so I’ll update after this round.

Externally, I don’t feel it made any difference. But internally, it got the job done, for sure.

7 Likes

I commend the way you explained that.

1 Like

Hello
I can’t find where to buy the Plasma Protocol. The page doesn’t exist anymore on gum road.
Can you help ??

It’s not longer for sale

2 Likes
1 Like

Omg. This is jut what I need. Do u know why it is not for sale ?

1 Like

Of cou I respect the decision.
Is there a field to overcome frustration :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe, rather than looking at a problem to be overcome, you might look for a solution to be accomplished? I dunno, like acceptance? Like release of limitations or beliefs? Like of other ways to accomplish the healing that you want?

When you focus towards your solutions, you might use the search tool to find those fields for you.

1 Like

Sure, I totally agree !

2 Likes

If someone gifts their existing copy to me, like officially through Gumroad, will this work for me? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

You can sort of recreate Plasma Protocol, buy Smart Stem Cells and Hyperbaric Compressor. That’s what I do.

1 Like

Just those two will replace in your opinion?