Plasma Protocol

Plasma protocol + eternity redux = BEAST MODE!!

6 Likes

That’s eternal mode!

7 Likes

Is is safe to use for people who are weak, have auto immune issues, have MS, heart problems, epilepsy, stroke risk or just old? I’m thinking since people can get so tired after, or are the audios also giving enough energy to handle all the healing?
Thank you :heart:

9 Likes

YES!!!

IT IS PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS!!

8 Likes

It seems these Plasma Protocols are mostly focused on the physical healing, do they heal all the mental problems aswell or would it be useful to make a separate Plasma Protocol for mental/ emotional health that would focus on healing traumas, anxiety, strong grief or anger etc, addictions, mental sickness like schizophrenia etc?
Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

It helps heal mostly physical things, but it is ALSO USEFUL FOR other issues such as mental, emotional, and spiritual ones.

The Plasma Field will help WITH EVERYTHING.

DON"T UNDERESTIMATE IT

11 Likes

I have not bought the Protocols yet, but I have listened to the Plasma field for over a week and I feel it been working mostly on the mental for me now in the beginning, I had to take a break for the last three days because it became too intensive, I feel strong and healthy now after resting for a few days :slight_smile:

I was thinking that if it would be good to make like a mental focused Plasma Protocol with for example, Plasma field, Forgivness field, Trauma release field, Emotional release field etc.

14 Likes

Nice idea!

I think dream will upload fields like the forgiveness field or the trauma field and upgrade them with concepts from the Plasma field. sorta like what you just requested for.

I am excited to see how powerful his new audios will become! They will be upgraded and far better than the old ones!

8 Likes

Ooou careful you might just see it within a week or two.

10 Likes

dbc6597b27b388e63bb782875fc7140c

11 Likes

imagine the intelligence fields upgraded with concepts from the plasma field.

8 Likes

I prefer not being teased :sob:.

4 Likes

What do we do after the 3 weeks? Repeat the process again?

2 Likes

yes or you could take a break if you want.

it really is up to you!

3 Likes

or maybe after the 3 weeks, start listening to all three x once day?

4 Likes

I noticed that the part 3 targets the epidermis, hair follicles on the head and all of circulating blood. Does this mean it will replace “hair growth” and “stem cells to scalp” ?

7 Likes

This. definitely yes.

Possibly… it’s not the exact same field as his hair growth field but I have a feeling it will lead to similar results for most.

11 Likes

Answer forthcoming… give us beta testors a chance to finish and we’ll have better answers for you.

10 Likes

Imagine by the third audio we are all looking like 18 :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

@lol Did you buy this plasma protocol? If yes, what are your results so far?

3 Likes