Plasma Protocol

Yes true, most of us are subconsciously programmed believing that we will live a maximum of 90-100 years.

9 Likes

Update:
Listened PP1 for one week and generally feel good. The bone is stress free now. Excited for PP2 which I feel important for me now. Excited to read all your opinion and going to follow @_OM feedback

12 Likes

I’m curious if people doing the Protocol are still using Plasma Light or wait till the end of the Protocol?

10 Likes

I’m personally not, unless it’s something I want to cover for example emotional, mental, anything you want to amplify the results with you’ll use plasma.

9 Likes

Plasma combo 3 targets all of the circulating blood. Does that mean it will regenerate my blood and improve its quantity and quality?

5 Likes

I am. Here is the core of my regen stack : Torsion > Plasma Charged Mitochondria > Plasma Combo > Cosmo-volt > Plasma Light.

I stick to Angelgome’s words :slightly_smiling_face: :

16 Likes

Nice I’m too using plasma mitochondria before Combo

As for Plasma Light I’ll put it on standby to see how I react to Combo, cause currently I’m going quite heavy with Vibrations

5 Likes

I was just catching up on the Plasma Light thread, and :

Which makes sense indeed and feels better to me so I’ll change my order to Torsion > Plasma Light > …

8 Likes

A brief review after only 2 days of combo 1

First of I really feel it working on bones and muscles like a gentle buzzing.

My right foot was popping and crackling for years due to an injury (a well done stomp during a fight :grimacing:)… now I’m moving it without any sounds at all

I’ve started feeling again some pain to my right knee, an old injury too (I also feel it quite hot).
I guess it was never completely healed and it is resuming the healing now.

19 Likes

My dog has been around me a couple of times whenever I listen to Combo 2 and these past few days his poop has been nothing short of pure solid matter :sweat_smile:.

I don’t know what’s causing this but I also have been “feeling” my body a bit more, like currents passing through me.

21 Likes

your testimonial just made me go buy this and plasma flower lool. I was trying to hold off but i just couldnt, I am trying to heal my own injuries as well.

13 Likes

12 Likes

first day listening 3x
my left ankle does not make a crack or pop noise anymore and is less stiff.
My left glute was itching signs of healing i guess.
and all that adds to a better feeling left knee. 5 long years with this knee injury man and this is the best its felt. I went go exercise in my basement instead of set routine I was just jumping around like a kid loool(btw just 22 not that far off from being a kid), I cant wait what it will feel like next week heheh.
@Captain_Nemo I love you man! loool

22 Likes

Happy for you :+1:

5 Likes

10 Likes

thanks mate :slight_smile:

yupp! and for those who doubt i just wanna say i came across dreams work 3 years ago and this is the year where these audios are having a profound effect on me. so i guess ya know its not a race its a marathon. although I am not saying it’ll take that long but patience is a virtue.

18 Likes

In da club! :smile: starting on protocol 1 now.

First impressions… yesterday was savage lol chest/shoulders/tris after 3 days in a row of intense upper body training, 30 odd minutes of high intensity sprint intervals, then nearly 2 hours of kundalini yoga with my beautiful community in the evening.

Woke up feeling heavy, sore and like I need my mum.

Into my second play of #1 now and I feel light, healed and almost like I want to do it all again☺️ And that really strong “robust wellbeing” I got from plasma light. I already know #1 will be a game changer in terms of recovery for me. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the protocol unfolds :v:

Edit - I’m also feeling a wonderful healing pressure and release in my brain, and waves of relaxation through my nervous system. Wow this is profound

27 Likes

15 Likes

It was a real stretch financially, but how could I not get the holy grail :trophy: and the potential of helping newbies on this forum in 150 years time :grin:

25 Likes