Plasma Protocol

I’m curious if people doing the Protocol are still using Plasma Light or wait till the end of the Protocol?

10 Likes

I’m personally not, unless it’s something I want to cover for example emotional, mental, anything you want to amplify the results with you’ll use plasma.

9 Likes

Plasma combo 3 targets all of the circulating blood. Does that mean it will regenerate my blood and improve its quantity and quality?

5 Likes

I am. Here is the core of my regen stack : Torsion > Plasma Charged Mitochondria > Plasma Combo > Cosmo-volt > Plasma Light.

I stick to Angelgome’s words :slightly_smiling_face: :

16 Likes

Nice I’m too using plasma mitochondria before Combo

As for Plasma Light I’ll put it on standby to see how I react to Combo, cause currently I’m going quite heavy with Vibrations

5 Likes

I was just catching up on the Plasma Light thread, and :

Which makes sense indeed and feels better to me so I’ll change my order to Torsion > Plasma Light > …

8 Likes

A brief review after only 2 days of combo 1

First of I really feel it working on bones and muscles like a gentle buzzing.

My right foot was popping and crackling for years due to an injury (a well done stomp during a fight :grimacing:)… now I’m moving it without any sounds at all

I’ve started feeling again some pain to my right knee, an old injury too (I also feel it quite hot).
I guess it was never completely healed and it is resuming the healing now.

19 Likes

My dog has been around me a couple of times whenever I listen to Combo 2 and these past few days his poop has been nothing short of pure solid matter :sweat_smile:.

I don’t know what’s causing this but I also have been “feeling” my body a bit more, like currents passing through me.

21 Likes

your testimonial just made me go buy this and plasma flower lool. I was trying to hold off but i just couldnt, I am trying to heal my own injuries as well.

13 Likes

12 Likes

first day listening 3x
my left ankle does not make a crack or pop noise anymore and is less stiff.
My left glute was itching signs of healing i guess.
and all that adds to a better feeling left knee. 5 long years with this knee injury man and this is the best its felt. I went go exercise in my basement instead of set routine I was just jumping around like a kid loool(btw just 22 not that far off from being a kid), I cant wait what it will feel like next week heheh.
@Captain_Nemo I love you man! loool

22 Likes

Happy for you :+1:

5 Likes

10 Likes

thanks mate :slight_smile:

yupp! and for those who doubt i just wanna say i came across dreams work 3 years ago and this is the year where these audios are having a profound effect on me. so i guess ya know its not a race its a marathon. although I am not saying it’ll take that long but patience is a virtue.

18 Likes

In da club! :smile: starting on protocol 1 now.

First impressions… yesterday was savage lol chest/shoulders/tris after 3 days in a row of intense upper body training, 30 odd minutes of high intensity sprint intervals, then nearly 2 hours of kundalini yoga with my beautiful community in the evening.

Woke up feeling heavy, sore and like I need my mum.

Into my second play of #1 now and I feel light, healed and almost like I want to do it all again☺️ And that really strong “robust wellbeing” I got from plasma light. I already know #1 will be a game changer in terms of recovery for me. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the protocol unfolds :v:

Edit - I’m also feeling a wonderful healing pressure and release in my brain, and waves of relaxation through my nervous system. Wow this is profound

27 Likes

15 Likes

It was a real stretch financially, but how could I not get the holy grail :trophy: and the potential of helping newbies on this forum in 150 years time :grin:

25 Likes

Still seems unreal to me, some of us will be around for that long others maybe more. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

It’s definitely an investment that will payback in endless dividends.

6 Likes