Radical Emotional Change by DESNA

Thanks a lot.
DESNA has confirmed “this is 528 Hz”

4 Likes

^

4 Likes

This field has bypassed the new release hype, the whole excitement and opened up future that comes with every new release.

For me, this field was a moment of truth.

I saw this as soon as it was posted, it was early morning here, I’m talking like super early… That wasn’t exactly when I wanted to come face to face with my heart like that :smiley:

But the timing, not the 6:00 AM on the corner of my phone, not the sun that is just starting to rise and shine its light, but the forward movement right in this phase has built all the way until this release.

And while it laid the solid ground, the moment of release was very, real.

It was a moment of truth for me. A moment where I knew: This is what you have to do. Here, the tool is in your hands, on your screen, all you have to is listen… Tune in, you have been wanting to.

Ngl I ran to the forums to see how people will be raving about this. Are they feeling the same way about it too?

And it never disappoints :'D

And as much as I wanted to join in the rave, I just couldn’t. The heartbeats wanted to rule the scene, to make its sound as calm as it could be… As sensational as it can be in the moment…

The field reminds me a lot of the Krishna mantra on Spotify. You could feel the mantra speaking to your heart… Soothing it.

The field? Makes your heart speak to you. Audible, it’s like now your heart has sounds, voices, stories, an exposure of the mind of its own that it has… Only this time your option is to truly listen.

The past few days have been something to me, and I’ve been looping this field practically all night in my sleep. If not, i find a way to bring myself back in to this one. It doesn’t matter how or when, I just know it’s for best to… listen.

I can’t say I’m fully feeling fine, specially with major life changing decisions that I’ve finally recently made, but I can say the field brings the smoothest release compared to any other emotional field. There is a release that feels understood by the heart, it doesn’t bring things to the surface the normal way we are used to,

But it feels like the heart is okay with everything, okay with those feelings, these experiences and these emotional perspectives.
Compared to releasing-having things on the surface-letting go.

For some reason, I also feel gratitude to these feelings. But this is probably more of a personal thing.
I mean maybe if you also don’t like to feel your feelings then you can come join the party :D

There is so much more I can say about this field, and my gratitude for this field every time I listen just keeps on increasing.

Thank you for everything.

18 Likes

I have been using this field daily since the release date and I can say that the amount of negativity in my life has decreased significantly. It was just 7 days!!! I knew that there were a lot of resentments, hidden emotions and negativity lurking in my heart, and this field just threw it all out. By the way, in a very, very, very painless and smooth way.
I did not expect that the healing process would be soooo gentle and pleasant. I regularly felt an “emptiness” in my heart caused by a lack of Love, but with this field I have not felt this for many days, even in difficult moments.
My heart is filled with Love 24/7 now and it’s getting filled with it more and more. While it is difficult for me to experience sincere emotions, I feel like I am getting closer and closer to this goal.

As I assumed, in my case, the combination of this field with these fields was the best solution in recent times:

The effects of all fields add up and give just a blissful results

20 Likes

This is one of my favorite series. Imagine something like this for spiritual change…

4 Likes

every audio can help in spiritual change my friend😗

2 Likes

People on YT keep asking the same thing every time I look at comments lol…

17 Likes

While my lil bro @inf1nity gave an awesome testimonial, this field deserves a massive bump.

I’ve personally experienced a before and after it…

After 7-10 days using that field every day, my life has radically changed for the best.

I was spamming the Woven Worlds Contentment, and while I love that field, I realized that sessions were doing great but manifestations were “meh” and I’d stay in that overall depressive / burnout state outside of meditation.

Up until i understood that working on manifestation is great but… if you swim in negativity most of the day, this basically cancels most of it.

Radical Emotional Change in a matter of days has freed my heart so much, I still have a hard time to believe it.

After a TF break-up (used to not believe into this “BS” either) this has been an intense year and it’s like I’m experiencing the daylight again.

Peace, Love and Joy are coming back, and all form of negativity are being transmuted with ease.

Imo, Top 5 at the moment and def recommended for whoever is not living from the state they want.

Goooooooooo!

25 Likes

whats this

1 Like

Twin Flame

3 Likes

oh i thought it was the rest of WTF the TF part,
made sense in my head.

35 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hugs:

7 Likes

Works as well :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thought so too lmao

5 Likes

Hope we can have a (or another) version of this on sound weave /patreon.

5 Likes

love you man @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

Or NFT anwyay, since zealot has one.

One of the few things I actually want…

2 Likes

Juuust a little

Just a reminder about this gem.
In my own opinion, this field is one of the most important ever created. I believe that every person should have this field in their stack, at least as a preventive measure.
Speaking about my personal experience, I can say that I have become much more open to the expressions of various emotions (I had problems with it before). Many of my attachments to various people and objects have disappeared as well. My energy centers have cleared, this field has given me a truly massive shift. Many patterns have changed thanks to this field.
I always had problems with heart centers and this field has become a life-saver for me. I used to feel pressure in my heart area every time I felt bad, but this field is helping me a lot

It’s an absolute true!
Combination with the Psychic Liberation and Remove Unconscious Clutter is the best guys, give it a try
Forgot to mention that the amount of feeling freedom and inner peace with this field is almost infinite. Emotional (and not only) blockages are being removed very quickly

10 Likes

6 Likes