Radical Emotional Change by DESNA

Huge respect to you for what you said here. This also proves your genuineness and shuts these naysayers. Not everyone will understand this but just the aware and authentic people hands down

18 Likes

I would suggest using this field with some others too:
The Internal Alchemical Crucible
Etheric Cords Cutter / Smart one
The Singularity
Repel Negative Energy 2.0 / De Inhabiter
Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards
Your Self Love
The Devil Reversed
Forgiveness and Release
VoDL / Divine Love + Love Graviton
Emotional Mastering Protocol
Aura Cleansing / Gumroad version

5 Likes

As already said by others in here, some people are literally repelled by the possibility of a better world or even the promise of a more positive way of living. Maybe because they want to perpetuate negativity, maybe because they’re too disillusioned/finding it “too good to be true” or looking for something else. I don’t know and am not interested to know.

As you know, I haven’t hesitated to address to you 2-3 public critics in the past (not directly related to your work though because well… how can I deny all the huge results I’ve gotten for the last 4 years lol). We’ve even had a mini argument in private. You’ve taken the time to hear me while also not shying away from being self-critical, questioning yourself. Although it seems that one of the new “spiritual” (!) trends is to despise and avoid any form of critical thinking, especially the self-critical aspects of it lol. Something I never understood, honestly. But with you, I could directly speak up my mind (either in a “right” or “wrong” way, based - again - on my subjective perception of things and interpretation of the available information around. I don’t give a shit if it was or is perceived as ungratefulness because lol you’re among the few people who have built unshakable gratitude within me). We spoke our mind reciprocally. And that’s something included in my personal definition of a healthy relationship. Furthermore, this openness of yours has consolidated my faith in you.

My point is that this “open attitude” of yours is a million miles away from the claims of this kind of people. Lol, if I or others were manipulated or hypnotized and whatnot by you, I assume that I wouldn’t have been able to address my aforementioned past critics to you. I would have been in a position of “unconditional worshipper blindness”. Plus, without the amount of personal side work I’m trying to carry out both before and since I’ve discovered your channel, I’m 100% sure that I wouldn’t have obtained all those positive results from your fields. When I say “personal side work”, it also includes the simplest stuff like reading additional material about the elements included in your fields and consequently making a more informed usage of them. Paraphrasing what was said in Zen’s post.

You remain a human after all (a hugely sensitive one) and feeling down by this kind of accusation is more than understandable. But please try and stay focused on those who acknowledge what you do, including people like me who haven’t always been tender toward you (for the reasons I mentioned above). You are deeply loved and respected. Thanks again for everything.

15 Likes

Dream & Dr Virtual 7 collabed for Excalibur.

Virtual7 says 528Hz is illuminati and unsafe.

Dream says its safe.

You trust dream.

So at the end who trusts whom and who’s the untrustworthy party here?:sweat_smile:

Because as per my personal opinion you can only truly trust a person fully. Can’t be that I trust him in this but not in that.
You can have a different opinion ofcourse…

2 Likes

Lol…I trust Dr. Virtual has good intentions with his work. But I trust Dream’s judgement way more. I also trust my experience with the frequency itself. It’s not unsafe or “Illuminati” IMO

3 Likes

You guys do know

down to bare bones, the field just does what it says.
528 or whatever doesnt matter,
it has no effect through the audio.

DESNA is selling it as 528 hz
Its probably not even 528, its been reformatted and compressed a few times already.

I mean I clearly made that transparent.
Its just the field working.

Just run it through an analyzer

36 Likes

Trust is a concept that reflects the opinion of one person about another and the ability to follow the experience of another.
You can trust one person, but this does not mean that his beliefs become an ideal for you, with which you must agree.
Each person has his own opinion on different things, and I, for example, can trust DrVirtual7 and be sure that his work is safe, but I can disagree with his vision of the world.
Similarly, I may have differences in worldviews with our Captain, but I know that he is a great person and that his work is the best in the world :)

6 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

2 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

And double yep

4 Likes

Oh that’s what he means!
I thought it was sacrilegious or something for him to read articles or the forum.

He doesn’t want to be hypnotized lol.

I don’t even run the forum, its public and we haven’t had a moderator for a long time now.
Nor do I contribute all the time either.
Its open discussions.

23 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while since we had the accusations and conspiracy guys.

Not enough drama these days lol
It’s part of the experience

I’m sure we can make more noise then them :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@Josh

3 Likes

In my imperfect understanding of English, the folk warns users against not being fooled by vague promises lol. Or such. I’m not interested in deciphering his micmac or other obscure speculations about you. I just check my palpable results and basta.

I know and that was among one of my critics to you (even back in 2020). But I also respectfully understand why you don’t, mostly. It took me some time but now I do.

<3

Edit: and the reason why I wrote the previous post publicly was just with the naive hope that such folks would maybe (maybe) read in here regardless.

5 Likes

Where is drama Fridays?

8 Likes

I can only describe my experience, when you just believe everything, it works magic like the law of attraction. When I first came into contact with this channel, I started with free audio and slowly came into contact with the forum, where I could learn new knowledge about the worldview and even the universe.

For example Virus Destruction 2.0 which really helped the world and gave us a glimpse of the light

I can’t prove it to too many people, but at least I believe everything here☺️

thanks @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Just say the word

1 Like

I guess it depends on what you mean when you talk about “trust.”

As I think about it now, I’m realizing that there are people (a lot of people–strangers even–it seems, as I think about it) in whom I place trust. But my trust is limited. I trust my bus driver to operate the vehicle safely and to take me to my stop. I don’t trust her to do my taxes, though.

Just because we know something about some things doesn’t mean we know everything about everything. And even when there is someone who knows really a lot so that we can call them an “expert” even, there’s nothing to prevent them from making a mistake or from taking what they know and coming to a mistaken conclusion.

When that happens, does that mean they were unworthy of our trust? Not in my book. It simply means they were human and made a mistake.

2 Likes

Marvelous…!Wow…many numbers

well put…nice.

2 Likes

Isn’t it? You are handling it really well, and the way you respond to those claims without hate toward those persons is admirable, but no one should feel bad for helping others selflessly like you do.
Is it reverse world or what?

‘‘to make me feel worse about uploading videos here? I feel it every time my friend, thanks for adding to it.’’

You are amazing and You SHOULD feel amazing 24/7

At this point your pain is also pain of many of us here. It is NOT okay for you to feel bad. Not because of people like this.

4 Likes