Radical Emotional Change by DESNA

Hey Captain … 528 will only add to the benefits of the field if at all anything. We all trust you …playing this on loop even right now as I type. People always have opinions… sorry….I should not have mentioned casually also. I just thought there were concerns and you anyway said you were making a sister audio so :frowning:

Many thanks for the wonderful fields … no questions asked

4 Likes

Or simply, just do what you want.

Ain’t no one forced to use your products.

This ain’t no mandate :rofl:, so many are cool when they government wants to mandate things. When it doesn’t they lose their minds. I don’t get it, didn’t know freedom of choice was such an issue to some.

9 Likes

yeh, thats what i said, i mean there is enough variety for somebody to find something no?

17 Likes

They want your quality but at their demands, lol.

5 Likes

Sapien Medicine - Radical Emotional Change by DESNA - YouTube

Does anybody know what to really tell this guy?
In a way that is productive or helpful or even attempt desculating?

17 Likes

Which guy in particular are you asking about? (The link just goes to the video itself and there are a lot of comments, so I’m not sure finding the one you’re wanting.)

If you’re asking about TheComment, I don’t know if there’s any answer you can give that would satisfy “him.” “He” send like “he” just wants a debate.

If I looked at the wrong comment, please direct me and I’ll try to help.

Yet again, doing the Job of people to deal with their own emotions with no elaboration what are the means you’re using to use this things: People beware of someone who claims that can heal all things, without telling you how, while at the same time mentioning a transcendence towards a heavenly state which he cannot even elaborate fully.

Yet again, doing the Job of people to deal with their own emotions

They are tools, that’s it. You must still walk the path to get better. You take medicine to help with diabetes, doesn’t mean the medicine solves all your problems. It’s a tool to help with the issue.

People beware of someone who claims that can heal all things, without telling you how

We have multiple articles on our website that go into details on how these Fields work, and a community (you should join) where everyone speaks about their own personal experience and help others, constructively.

while at the same time mentioning a transcendence towards a heavenly state which he cannot even elaborate fully.

This audio has nothing to do with transcendence, but if you would like more information on the matter you’re welcome to join the forum and seek some answers. At the end of the day, no matter what anyone says you should be the one to validate those experiences, some can’t due to the lack of focus and spiritual work but hey, doesn’t make it invalid, everyone walks the path on their own pace.

Take care.

13 Likes

@all pls report the comment from the comment on yourube as misinformation because thats what it is thanks :)

1 Like

I think we should let it be, they wanted to be heard. It was, it’s now time for them to respond. Have them analyze if Dream’s words are negative and seek to mislead anyone.

8 Likes

I don’t see what that guy’s point is, he acts like if you listen to a workout field you’re somehow now physically rendered incapable of picking up a weight ever again

Yeh i just cant see the context really.

But zen’s reply is awesome.
So i will post it

Thank you for the help. I very much appreciate it :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Smh Elon needs to buy youtube too I see. So quick to try and silence

1 Like

I read the comments of that guy, I noticed that he has so much trouble and maybe after listening to your Audio :point_down:

so much junk and jinns came up to surface :thinking:
That means the audio worked for him :ok_hand::grin:

Captain, you can help him creating a field to get rid of his Jinns…He really needs help.

Thank you Dream for your Gifts :pray:

4 Likes

He said Jinns?
literally?

10 Likes

No he didn’t,

I remember I read it somewhere in a a recent thread about someone talking about jinns.

I thought he’s the same guy of reddit.

I mean there is no way to help him.
He doesnt want to read anything as apparently all the people here work for me or something.
So he goes everywhere else and spreads rumors, honestly i am pretty tired with it.
The channel isnt even monetized, so its just really a liability.
I see no solution for him and he is just trying to impress his own narrative no matter what is said.
Like how is he going to understand if he doesnt want to read.
Well either way, at least in history it shows i did try.
So thats that.
It shall become whatever it may.

I mean the first step is learning that the world is much larger than the view scope he is looking at it,
if he doesn’t try to look past that but instead try to fit it in his world view, its never gonna fit.

Its like a dinosaur riding a car, not impossible, but a different era mindset.

and he is literally using the guide of a person who was not mentally well to solidify his beliefs.
(the original Jinn accuser guy)

32 Likes

Maybe magic mirror and he’ll just forget it all

4 Likes

You don’t have to prove anything to anyone Captain, you are helping people, they got results, I got results… Everyday I read the testimonials of people who had issues in their life like me, thanks to your audios I am making a huge progress in my everyday life.

Your reply is so clear for that guy, you don’t need to waste your time time to change his mind.

I wish him to heal soon,
Thank you Capitano, you surprise us every day with a new field that has a big positive impact on our/my life.

Thank you :pray:

7 Likes

what matters :mechanical_arm:

17 Likes

we could just use sapien medicine to filter the people i guess,
who can learn and move forward or who will keep the same,

take care and help those who stay.
I sure dislike being made out to be some horrible person.
But its not really too big of a problem.

Sometimes you need a good balance of support to drive the process trying to help.
These few make it off balance, but eventually it should flow again.

29 Likes