Radical Emotional Change by DESNA

I suspected it was Dr. Virtual. I am a fan of his work, but I’ve always disagreed with him on this. I trust my intuition and how I feel when I use frequencies or energy work, and the solfeggios don’t do any of what he claims. And I certainly trust Dream, so that solidifies my view on it.

13 Likes

I guess that would be The Zealot.

The Zealot’s on YouTube at the moment. (Much appreciated, Cap’n!)

2 Likes

22 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Add any extra goodies to the basket on this one on top of the 528hz?

1 Like

Nvm, I see what it does on TOP of the 528hz :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeh man
honestly, just pay attention to the field,
I am sure they gonna market it on desna’s side as just the freq but regardless
lol
I just used the sound as a medium, 567 or 393 doesnt matter nor really have much an impact on the field.
I particularly found it easier to use the pace to guide the heart and automate it.

32 Likes

It’s awesome man, gonna be using this to potentially fully reverse my anxiety

9 Likes

Great stuff Dream. Core field in every Willpower playlist.

14 Likes

Please make the sister audio without the 528 frequency (if you are making it anyway)… so that whoever has concerns can use that one
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

That’s been made. It’s The Zealot of Positive Change.

3 Likes

Are you sure? Isn’t that the sister audio to radical positive change and not radical emotional change. Please check seven or eight messages above on captain’s response to someone.

6 Likes

Oh my lord. Greatly appreciate this Dream! I love fields dealing with the heart and emotions lol This is a great field to use with the crucibles as well as the soul restoration series. And pure magnetic heart coherence and full body coherence from mythic

I found this picture interesting that shows all the emotional centers of the body and how trapped emotions can affect us physically

16 Likes

Sorry, my bad. I didn’t recognize the difference between Radical Positive Change and Radical Emotional Change.

2 Likes

Every time I listened to this field, I felt my heart beating. I tried it in a stack with The Singularity and it was the best decision… Already on the second day I feel much fresher and better, thank you very much, Captain!

15 Likes

It happens

3 Likes

I think positive change pushes you in many ways to create positive changes in your life.

The emotional change cleanses the heart of built up negativity, heartaches etc and strengthens your emotional centres. And it’s helping you actively work towards making those changes more.

5 Likes

Yeh no worries
People pretty weird about this 528 thing huh?

the weird thing is, just a guy stated that and the science research says good things.
So first people attack the channel because its unscientific
now they attack because science is used and not rumors?

really…?

36 Likes

Seems like :neutral_face: … I found this audio absolutely soothing at heart center… just like pure magnetic heart coherence

9 Likes

Same. For me it lead for a release/cleanse and weirdly i encountered some people i haven’t seen in long long time :slight_smile: . I guess that was probably due to this field+unexpected gifts.

the underlying field is doing its job, don’t pay much attention to the fear circulating.

10 Likes

I think that, they attack the Channel because you are helping people for free.

Thank you for all your precious Gifts Captain :pray:

4 Likes