The Zealot of Positive Change

Sister track to Radical Positive Change

The field on this is designed to push and promote positive action, a deeper drive inspired in areas of the mind that ideas and action can find a place to root with proper nourishment, this is the get up and go to create active positive change.
The positivity and the drive to accomplish a positive outcome.

79 Likes

Yay for all these positive change audios! :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

16 Likes

the track is fireeee

15 Likes

Nice and tripppyyyyy :D

12 Likes

Omg… what day is it again today? Feels like Christmas for sure… Thank you Captain! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Listening to New Perspectives as I saw this. Perfect timing! Will play right after. This and the other positive change field are probably great paired with Positive Power Waves as well.

13 Likes

Loveeee it!!!

I mean these 2 tracks waking up yeaah

13 Likes

Please someone when find it to explain if the purpose of this field is same as previous field and where we can purchase it right now
Thank you

8 Likes

So what’s the difference between the radical version and this one?

6 Likes

One makes you a radical, the other a zealot :crazy_face:
Jk idk

11 Likes

The energetic alchemy one is a channel exclusive, but the radical positive change one might be on Patreon on a later date :)

14 Likes

The Radical Positive Change has a description on SM channel but this does not… just says it’s a sister track.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m imagining it but this one feels more powerful.

4 Likes

OMG YAS THANK YOU
It’s been so long since these kinda drops :notes:
I MISSED THIS !!!
Ugh you do it best Dream!!!
You totally have to consider making teespring/gumroad fields where this kinda stuff is the music base
ITS SO GOOD.
Fan girling over here nbd

11 Likes

From the Radical Positive Change description:

“It marks the starts of new beginnings in life, and is so powerful that it can reverse and undo negative past experiences.”

I think Chris Rock could actually use this field right now. :laughing:

16 Likes

Or Will Smith.

12 Likes

Nah… Will Smith needs Ego Dissolution, Attract Love and Depression Relief.

An probably add in Entity Removal and Cord Cutter field as well if you know what I mean.

19 Likes

Cord Cutter wouldn’t hurt either.

2 Likes

I’ve added it :+1:

3 Likes

We should make a playlist and mail it to him haha. :rofl:

5 Likes