Radical Emotional Change by DESNA

Just a suggestion. Why don’t you make a “specific” field for yourself which will keep you away from these type of people and stop this false nonsense? Well I mean it would make sense at least.

2 Likes

Its sorta also symbolic of growth.
Its growing pains? lol

23 Likes

responsibility.
Then what stops me from just doing whatever else then.

37 Likes

Good idea, at least no one will keep you busy with such negative comments.

1 Like

I understand what you mean. But I think self care is also important. I mean it’s not like influencing them or anything but rather a defense mechanism from their misbehaviour so people won’t do such a thing. I mean there are people out there who trolls intentionally even after knowing what fields are and whatever. I was referring to them in general. So it’s literally impossible to convince even if you tried.

3 Likes

That person, in the grand scheme of things is 1 out of like 200,000 people.
His opinion isn’t going to change whether you explain it or not, too; There wasn’t even a need to justify to him or explain yourself in the first place- Because people are going to believe what they want to no matter how idiotic it is. Even if he finds out your correct, he’ll find something else of yours to find fault with. People want to believe what they want to.

Anyways, I see sapien medicine- or more particulary you- from a public mass perspective so much more better. That slander you used to get, has went down, nearly completely. The upheaval from then is no longer. A steady stream of acceptance, appreciation, and support has formed.

o & this person? He’s a minute person with a minute opinion.
I mean

You have a few articles written about you, over 100 million viewers and counting, over 300k subscribers and counting, over 4200 NFTs sold, Venly’s most valuable creator (even more so than Jake Paul’s, Paul a YouTube celebrity), you’ve seen growth in not just your works and clientele, but your platforms as well as relations with other corporate businesses- and that’s just to name a few; so, If you really were viewed to be some horrible person- trust me
You wouldn’t of experienced the results you’ve reaped in recent months.
You are very much liked, Dream- stop being so hard on yourself lol.
And
The flow never stopped lol. It’s still going
Those few get subdued by the current

12 Likes

Man dream you help us with so much, is there something we can do something for you? I feel bad that you do all this hard work and support us but people are trying to drag you down, don’t let that happen man, I’ll die trying to get them away from you but sadly that’s not a reality, so if there is anything let us know man @Captain_Nemo, maybe the name Sapien Medicine glorify the world

4 Likes

Some people just need a certain level of IQ to really get what you’re doing for the world, and it’s just that some don’t have any lol @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

You always put people in front of yourself, I think it’s time you put yourself forward and say fuck everyone and take time for yourself. Cuz god damn it where would I be without you man

1 Like

The Devil Reversed → Radical Emotional Change → Your Self Love

Gonna start trying these out together, seems about right to me

13 Likes

This is one of the main faces of Sapien Medicine in my opinion

but honestly, and I think you’re aware, but a lot people out there are very suspicious of the brand and work of Sapien Medicine, but most don’t take a position or make inferences because it has 10+ years of phenomenal testimonies and a large community behind it. You enter the forum and in a few minutes you see this here is legit and organic, and this isn’t something you can ignore, even if you wanted.

so even the most skeptical and attention-seeking mind holds on a little based on all of this, at least publicly

however there are always things like ‘‘he doesn’t say how he does that so it’s fishy!!’’. The mind-driven person will try to find an explanation for unusual things she doesn’t understand, and in some cases seek attention to cope with the fact they are talking about something they can’t understand, even if explained. And it was explained multiple times by you, Sammy, Mao and the article on the website, so I think most just don’t go after it and want to have high level psychic techniques on their lap, train 2 days and be able to create a field that works very well

sometimes it’s simple Sir, like people coping with the fact they are watching with their own eyes something working better than anything they ever used, and could ever imagine using. And that they don’t know how it’s done.

but I also try to see the other side, of the people afraid of using something with an ‘‘obscure technique’’. I think this group is large, but again, they would probably just tune in a subliminal with hidden affirmations to get the desired effect anyway :man_shrugging:

I think most of these attention-seeking comments are plain cope, and I will even go further and say most read how morphic fields are created and got frustrated. But I think there is also a large group with a somewhat ‘‘fear of unknown’’ effect on them. Maybe the video Morphic Fields, Life and Consciousness highlighted on the channel could help a bit on this, or even a more focused video (like a video from the ‘‘how we create fields’’ article, could be short). But of course, it depends on how interested you’re in changing anything on this filter that was created by this whole situation, which is working very well I think

also great answers there, you and @Zen

12 Likes

It seems fitting to suggest using this field together with Radical Emotional Change.

[The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation) - YouTube]

8 Likes

Huge respect to you for what you said here. This also proves your genuineness and shuts these naysayers. Not everyone will understand this but just the aware and authentic people hands down

18 Likes

I would suggest using this field with some others too:
The Internal Alchemical Crucible
Etheric Cords Cutter / Smart one
The Singularity
Repel Negative Energy 2.0 / De Inhabiter
Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards
Your Self Love
The Devil Reversed
Forgiveness and Release
VoDL / Divine Love + Love Graviton
Emotional Mastering Protocol
Aura Cleansing / Gumroad version

5 Likes

As already said by others in here, some people are literally repelled by the possibility of a better world or even the promise of a more positive way of living. Maybe because they want to perpetuate negativity, maybe because they’re too disillusioned/finding it “too good to be true” or looking for something else. I don’t know and am not interested to know.

As you know, I haven’t hesitated to address to you 2-3 public critics in the past (not directly related to your work though because well… how can I deny all the huge results I’ve gotten for the last 4 years lol). We’ve even had a mini argument in private. You’ve taken the time to hear me while also not shying away from being self-critical, questioning yourself. Although it seems that one of the new “spiritual” (!) trends is to despise and avoid any form of critical thinking, especially the self-critical aspects of it lol. Something I never understood, honestly. But with you, I could directly speak up my mind (either in a “right” or “wrong” way, based - again - on my subjective perception of things and interpretation of the available information around. I don’t give a shit if it was or is perceived as ungratefulness because lol you’re among the few people who have built unshakable gratitude within me). We spoke our mind reciprocally. And that’s something included in my personal definition of a healthy relationship. Furthermore, this openness of yours has consolidated my faith in you.

My point is that this “open attitude” of yours is a million miles away from the claims of this kind of people. Lol, if I or others were manipulated or hypnotized and whatnot by you, I assume that I wouldn’t have been able to address my aforementioned past critics to you. I would have been in a position of “unconditional worshipper blindness”. Plus, without the amount of personal side work I’m trying to carry out both before and since I’ve discovered your channel, I’m 100% sure that I wouldn’t have obtained all those positive results from your fields. When I say “personal side work”, it also includes the simplest stuff like reading additional material about the elements included in your fields and consequently making a more informed usage of them. Paraphrasing what was said in Zen’s post.

You remain a human after all (a hugely sensitive one) and feeling down by this kind of accusation is more than understandable. But please try and stay focused on those who acknowledge what you do, including people like me who haven’t always been tender toward you (for the reasons I mentioned above). You are deeply loved and respected. Thanks again for everything.

15 Likes

Dream & Dr Virtual 7 collabed for Excalibur.

Virtual7 says 528Hz is illuminati and unsafe.

Dream says its safe.

You trust dream.

So at the end who trusts whom and who’s the untrustworthy party here?:sweat_smile:

Because as per my personal opinion you can only truly trust a person fully. Can’t be that I trust him in this but not in that.
You can have a different opinion ofcourse…

2 Likes

Lol…I trust Dr. Virtual has good intentions with his work. But I trust Dream’s judgement way more. I also trust my experience with the frequency itself. It’s not unsafe or “Illuminati” IMO

3 Likes

You guys do know

down to bare bones, the field just does what it says.
528 or whatever doesnt matter,
it has no effect through the audio.

DESNA is selling it as 528 hz
Its probably not even 528, its been reformatted and compressed a few times already.

I mean I clearly made that transparent.
Its just the field working.

Just run it through an analyzer

36 Likes

Trust is a concept that reflects the opinion of one person about another and the ability to follow the experience of another.
You can trust one person, but this does not mean that his beliefs become an ideal for you, with which you must agree.
Each person has his own opinion on different things, and I, for example, can trust DrVirtual7 and be sure that his work is safe, but I can disagree with his vision of the world.
Similarly, I may have differences in worldviews with our Captain, but I know that he is a great person and that his work is the best in the world :)

6 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

2 Likes