Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations)

Oh no… :pensive:…you guys left me walking…Why???

1 Like

Oh, the other one’s different…lol

1 Like

Huy…………… I heard a rumor about food…

where is it man? I literally told someone I need to eat also…
I honestly meant it literally.

10 Likes

Huy was talking to me earlier today, left in a hurry to get food and did not return yet!!! Big meal!!! :D

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, @Uial, @GoddessAndGodOfAll, @Sims, @Zen, @angelblessings, @3Tulsi, @Monsqueak, @curvygirly, @Maoshan_Wanderer, and company, you know, I just had some sunny-side eggs, ranch(I put ranch on everything) and quinoa, so if you guys can either telepathically come over here, or ride your dragons through the astral world over here, I will have some ready…Just let me know when and how many! :grinning:

11 Likes

I think they mean the dragon servitor.
…… Btw HUY, chickens and a lot of birds still have a lot of reptile DNA, they just aren’t expressed properly.
Its possible to get a real dragon, maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Here comes Huy!! @This_Boy_Here

6 Likes

Hmmmmm….I don’t think that’s an oriental dragon…it looks like a “Dungeons and Dragons”, dragon…LOL

4 Likes

Damn…I didn’t know that. I wonder if that’s why they always call the pretty birds raptors? How do you know all this shit? LOL…who here would like Dream to start like a bad ass psychic summer camp or something? Raises hand…… Btw, I had me 2 baby sparrows and 4 different horned toad lizards(they look like cute baby dinosaurs, I miss them! I had them all super tamed to where they would eat red harvester ants right from my fingers!) in prison…

4 Likes

Haha these are the BEST dragons, they are “Game of Thrones” dragons haha!

1 Like

Lol…I have never seen that show. I heard it’s good though…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdven7VvKsg

1 Like

Better yet, I’m more of a music kind of guy…lol…

2 Likes

Comedy is great for me, horror is golden, cartoons are lovely, action is okay, but I don’t really like fantasy.

1 Like

GoT is kinda action - horror - fantasy - gore etc. Comedy, there are some elements but not too much!

1 Like

Hmmmmm….I will give it a shot tonight…Bro, there has been a rise in the corona virus cases in Florida as someone had told me… :pensive:…It seems this shit doesn’t want to leave…

1 Like

Oh man, not again! I just want to get back to work, gym! So far gym etc. still not open in Cali.

1 Like

Not down here neither…

1 Like

If you get bored of the dragon, you can also consider Appa from Avatar for a servitor!

6 Likes

@This_Boy_Here

RANCH IT UP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpPNAx6tA8w

2 Likes