Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations)

Yeah same issue here.

Yes itā€™s the same here. Also with the Dreamseeds live stream.

seems like both live streams are down again :cry:

2 Likes

ah! Finally thought to look here instead of the mass meditation. Could the cost of the software be covered by charging a monthly fee?

You guys would know more than I do about the hows of streaming but I used to have a graphic design company and worked a lot with Joomla, which has a few broadcasting and streaming apps. I would be happy to lend a hand if you think it might be a viable platform to host this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think youtube has a limit on how long a stream can run now perhaps?
the servers are fine. Everything is set up properly, dunno why it keeps going down after a week.

13 Likes

Maybe update the stream link or description after 6 days after being untouched, perhaps that can help.

Cant, i will have to generate a new streaming code each time and basically the whole process of a new stream.
No worries i will figure it out or make something better

17 Likes

Apologizes, I mean stream title. You probably wonā€™t be able to do so from the streaming API/VPS you are using but using your personal computer, you can update the title even if itā€™s changing a single character ex (- to |) and vice versa.

1 Like

Woohooo its back up :cowboy_hat_face::clap:t3:

13 Likes

15 Likes

I asked youtube support to look into it. :pray:

19 Likes

:pray: :pray: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

First time using this ,letā€™s goooooo!!!

5 Likes

Just randomly dropping in to say how much I appreciate this one being back. Donā€™t want it to look like we only notice it when itā€™s gone or appreciate it right when itā€™s back. I know Iā€™m not alone with this at all. Listening right now again and itā€™s so helpful. Makes my heart feel better immediately. Thank you Captain and Sammy! :sparkling_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

Has this field been updated @Captain_Nemo ?

I had a break of listening to this one after it was down and started again recently.
I am running an experiment now of playing this a lot, including in the office with people around (will aim to update after enough time has passed). I feel like the field is somehow stronger / more intense vs. a year or so ago.
But it might just be me being more sensitive to it.

5 Likes

Hi @MonkeyOwl our Captain upgraded the field early July :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oops my bad! I just realised I confused the Mass Meditation with the Live Radio (Meditation) :roll_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

They are the same.

2 Likes

Ahhhh yes I remembered this and tried to find the comment but I couldnā€™t :pensive:

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations on becoming a moderator @MonkeyOwl thatā€™s really awesome! :clap:

5 Likes