Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations)

The tracks here are streamed and infused with energies to raise the vibration of the environment around you and yourself, while promoting a deep state of meditation where you are infused with unconditional love. A deep feeling of energy of inner joy and a profound feeling of peace.
You will also reflect this beauty and love to everyone you interact with as well. Finally each time it is played it will work on infusing the earth with positivity and love. Creating a gentle loving push for a better future for all. (by helping to raise your personal and the earth’s vibratory state)
It also forms a temporary connection with each person who is listening the field itself, to help spread these thoughts, feelings and mental states throughout the earth by the interconnected listeners.
(you become like a temporary node in a giant nexus)
This can be a major catalyst for earth shifting/change.
(This is an actively growing field, lets make a change together on earth)
You can actively use this or passive use it while chatting, or just play it to uplift your surrounding)

15 Likes

This is soooo awesome.

3 Likes

Hey you’re late to the party!! There is already a thread @This_Boy_Here :D

1 Like

Oh no… :pensive:…you guys left me walking…Why???

1 Like

Oh, the other one’s different…lol

1 Like

Huy…………… I heard a rumor about food…

where is it man? I literally told someone I need to eat also…
I honestly meant it literally.

10 Likes

Huy was talking to me earlier today, left in a hurry to get food and did not return yet!!! Big meal!!! :D

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, @Uial, @GoddessAndGodOfAll, @Sims, @Zen, @angelblessings, @3Tulsi, @Monsqueak, @curvygirly, @Maoshan_Wanderer, and company, you know, I just had some sunny-side eggs, ranch(I put ranch on everything) and quinoa, so if you guys can either telepathically come over here, or ride your dragons through the astral world over here, I will have some ready…Just let me know when and how many! :grinning:

11 Likes

I think they mean the dragon servitor.
…… Btw HUY, chickens and a lot of birds still have a lot of reptile DNA, they just aren’t expressed properly.
Its possible to get a real dragon, maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Here comes Huy!! @This_Boy_Here

6 Likes

Hmmmmm….I don’t think that’s an oriental dragon…it looks like a “Dungeons and Dragons”, dragon…LOL

4 Likes

Damn…I didn’t know that. I wonder if that’s why they always call the pretty birds raptors? How do you know all this shit? LOL…who here would like Dream to start like a bad ass psychic summer camp or something? Raises hand…… Btw, I had me 2 baby sparrows and 4 different horned toad lizards(they look like cute baby dinosaurs, I miss them! I had them all super tamed to where they would eat red harvester ants right from my fingers!) in prison…

4 Likes

Haha these are the BEST dragons, they are “Game of Thrones” dragons haha!

1 Like

Lol…I have never seen that show. I heard it’s good though…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdven7VvKsg

1 Like

Better yet, I’m more of a music kind of guy…lol…

2 Likes

Comedy is great for me, horror is golden, cartoons are lovely, action is okay, but I don’t really like fantasy.

1 Like

GoT is kinda action - horror - fantasy - gore etc. Comedy, there are some elements but not too much!

1 Like

Hmmmmm….I will give it a shot tonight…Bro, there has been a rise in the corona virus cases in Florida as someone had told me… :pensive:…It seems this shit doesn’t want to leave…

1 Like

Oh man, not again! I just want to get back to work, gym! So far gym etc. still not open in Cali.

1 Like