New release ; Sirian energy and intercession

lol nope. Check your PM silly

How many Alien Intercession tags will there be when you’ve released them all? So we can know when to lock in on which one calls to us most.

Upcoming; DreamPaper Energy and Intercession. :grin: :wink:

1 Like

It resonates.

1 Like

I’m feeling a strong attraction to this tag too

3 Likes

I have somewhere read that people who love all about RPG, medieval period, fantasy world, Tolkin ,imagination, magical beings, etc like they belong to sirian, idk where did I have read that but I am sure that article @Atreides somewhere posted??
Like they have connections, attractions to this species, like they resonate more with sirians

@Captain_Nemo what do you think about it, if this is true? I mean I have read this on many places

1 Like

What you are referring to should be somewhere in here:

There’s 3 pages to go through of links to different starseed articles.

I can’t vouch for the site. It’s hard to find much out there on this though. I’m sure Dream is right at the end of the day, go with your gut.

https://youtu.be/jRHFRT_76K4
Soo this is only energy? Or maybe sooome some intercession?

1 Like

Looks awesome, deserves its own thread! :smiley:

Edit: Upcoming Premiere - Sirian Energy Infusion Meditation discussion thread

5 Likes

Does anyone have experience with this tag?

Soooo I just ordered this tag.

I had the intention to order intercession, flower and IPF.
I had some connectivity issues and sort of a bad feeling, but long story short, I ended up with intercession 2.0, Cognitive and this one. It’s just been calling to me for a while and I felt much more drawn to it than to the flower. IPF just felt wrong as well… feels like my ego wants it but i dont actually need it and it wouldnt even be a good idea now.

It would be really nice if we had some testimonials, otherwise i’ll write one when I have it :grin:

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ve wanted this one for a while… can’t wait to hear your stories :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Probably going to take like a month, I ordered at the end of the sale. :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s quite nerving how aliens stick around earth to supposedly “help”. How will humans feel when they know that they’ve been manipulated a lot in order to progress. Sounds like shit to me being helped unknowingly. Everything already feels like a pointless dream.

I wont reflect specifically to the alien thing because im not sure what you read /what youre reflecting to.

I would just like to say that humanity is not an independent “thing”. It’s like the deer in the forest wanting to be independent, when it is actually part of an entire ecosystem. There is (at least) a whole other realm around you that you cannot see.

1 Like

Btw @_OM is it okay/a good idea to listen to the Galactic meditation while meditating with the corresponding tag?
I remember you saying it was a bad idea with IPF because it’s not the same field. How about in this case?

1 Like

I said it wouldn’t boost cause it the same field😉 ( that was a hidden booster question)
It won’t hurt but it may not help.

3 Likes

Ah okay… thanks for the clarification

I guess you have a booster question radar

1 Like

Anyone who has this tag and uses it actively, can you shoot me a message?

:relieved::smirk: Moi :raising_hand_woman:t2:

I will PM you in the afternoon ok?

Or message me what you want to ask or know x

2 Likes