New release ; Sirian energy and intercession

I’ll do one for fun ;D Artwork is awesome!

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. Its name is derived from the Greek word Σείριος Seirios “glowing” or “scorching”. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, Sirius is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star.

This works toward infusing you with the energy and vibration of the Sirius star system and the beings that live there.

This also acts a bit like a beacon for them and allow them to intercede on your behalf on a wide variety of things you may need help with in life.

If you are led here and feel to buy this then go ahead.

Look and the image and get a feel for it.

This can change you over time or at least provide a means of perspective.

This world is changing of course, but change is a normal product of progression.

Its really up to you if you decide to get this or not, use the other intercession items as a guide to what it may do.

17 Likes

@Nabs101 I think you can do a little “welcome to…” series about these star systems so maybe people will know a bit more…?

I trust you more than some random “channeler”, im sure many do here.

7 Likes

Please do share @nabs …I find this one really interesting!

2 Likes

@anon71772328 @anon17734191 @Starlight You’ve mentioned you may have a connection to Sirius! :smiley:

8 Likes

@uial it is very tempting

5 Likes

Just a fun thought. What if we get tags for different systems and accidentally end up on opposing sides from each other in a millenia old intergalactic war.

edit:
Apparently they’re on the same team. So fun thought but nevermind.

7 Likes

NEW RELEASE: " Pleiadian Energy and Intercession ":smile::+1:

3 Likes

Here’s a Pleiadian Intercession and Energy discussion thread @Atreides created! :smiley:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FNLSOrySSQ&ab_channel=FabiolaValerius
3 Likes

“PLEIADIAN” or “SIRIAN” dogtag, which one to buy?
:scream::thinking:

7 Likes

There may be more coming ;)

4 Likes

Ohhhh My Home. :sunglasses: I should get it!

2 Likes

That’s why I’m hold my wallet in not jumping in yet, waiting for the rest of the tags :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Simply put:

Pleiadians are Soul Healers and Sirians are Knowledge Keepers.

16 Likes

there are gonna be videos on dreamseeds for all of them, should be able to start next week hopefully.

29 Likes

Thanks @uial. It was something that was said to me by another person so am not sure about it. Maybe in the future. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If by “future” you mean the past …then yeah. :smirk: :wink:

4 Likes

@_OM haha… I guess I meant my future.

Right…if by “my future”…you mean “my past.”

Lol I can see you’re having issues accepting this one.

3 Likes

Damnit @_OM! :joy:

Can you expand on what you mean?

EDIT - Are you saying that from my higher self-perspective which is in the future?