The Requests and Fields

If dream ever wishes to make a field on gut bacteria, microbiome in there, this subliminal’s description should come in handy regarding the research required.
https://youtu.be/6GMGWL-1-1M

13 Likes

Self Love Tag - It could for example have the fields of: Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities, Attract Love, Unconditional You, Extreme Self Confidence/Self Esteem Boost.

4 Likes

The 5 Senses Audio - Infusing the senses with unconditional love and also enhancing them a little.

4 Likes

an audio to make someone feel like they have/got the attention (and care) that they needed

an audio to make someone feel less lonely

2 Likes

an audio to make someone able to handle isolation for a long period of time without becoming weird or lonely, allow someone to handle isolation better

1 Like

As @FBI_cyber_division suggested, Grief Loss Loneliness, Unconditional Love (Patreon) and Unconditional You can help.

Self Love and Acceptance and the Alchemy of Love album can help as well.

Here is a list of all intercession audios:

Dream plans to create more intercessory fields soon.

From another thread:

9 Likes

Sorry for hijacking your last comment (Uial) but i wanted to add something and its a pin in the butt and takes for ever on a phone to reach the op lol or is there a way to do it?

Anyway id love if @Captain_Nemo can create a field to keep mosquitos and flies away? When it gets so hot around here id be so nice to have the windows open to get a natural breeze but those creatures :unamused:, not all doors or windows can hold a mosquito mesh and the breeze is not the same with it, or just when we are out in nature, sometimes a place is full of mosquitos and makes it impossible to actually enjoy the time. Pretty please :pray:

8 Likes

I see you’ve gotten plenty of recommendations on this already. I’ll throw mine in anyways. Vibration of Divine Love, and Oxytocin. Go easy on the oxytocin though because it’s a hormone. VoDL will make you feel like there is someone there loving you, just not physically. Oxytocin is the hormone released when someone gives you a hug, or more than a hug but you get the idea. Hugs are enough to release it, makes you feel cared for, etc.

4 Likes

Unconditional Love, love and positive vibes and etc. to car, electronics, phone‘s.
So it doesn’t break and everything works smoothly.
Audio or mandala.

Audio for removing Curses, Hexes, Black Magic Spells etc. and strengthening/protecting from new ones.

1 Like

Medieval magical world madala or portal

1 Like

Toss a coin to your witcher,

O valley of plenty,

O valley of plentyyy

Ohooh

3 Likes
7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo It would be great if you could create a field to cure allergies. i.e Seasonal, alcohol, dust/mites, food, detergent, animal fur/dander etc types of allergies. This is such a huge issue for so many people.

I experience a few of these and tried so many remedies and nothing seems to work. I’ve also listened to a few of the recommended field audios but nothing. :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

Something to clear the nose so breathing trough it will be a much more easier would be nice

^In form of item:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/8xkYneMlxxc

5 Likes

Optimal Nasal Airflow by increasing the size of the nasal airways to an optimal level. Oxygenation through the nose is so important!

1 Like

I think the Eviction card on his ig can do this, i used it on my sister last week along with the aura one and she said her house feels amazing and she’s been sleeping like a baby, super energized and happy, we werent sure the stuff she was feeling/happening were due to that i sensed it was but im just telling you my experience.
Also if you have a dark servitor then thats a killer for all those nasty stuff guaranteed lol
And the St Michael Mandala can protect real good as well

6 Likes

Global warming is a major concern today. Lots of big companies have target to be carbon neutral. While it’s laudable it may not be enough

Is it possible to create audio that transmute CO2 into something non harmful to environment?