Pleiadian Intercession and Energy

"The Pleiades, also known as the Seven Sisters, are an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars in the north-west of the constellation Taurus.

It is among the star clusters nearest to Earth, The cluster is dominated by hot blue and luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years.

It has been a part of the human condition from literally time immemorial.

There are also a wide amount of mythology and belief associated with this star cluster.

The beings associated with this system called the Pleiadians.

While mythologies point to a lot of ideas and explanations, if you are led here and feel to buy this then go ahead.

Look and the image and get a feel for it.

This connects you or rather infuses you with the energy of the beings that live there.

This can change you over time or at least provide a means of perspective.

It can also work as a conduit and a means by which they can intercede on your behalf.

This world is changing of course, but change is a normal product of progression.

Its really up to you if you decide to get this or not, use the other intercession items as a guide to what it may do."

23 Likes

About the deleted part of your post :grimacing:: yes, I feel some sort of connection or maybe ā€œconditionedā€ attraction because of the strong Taurean patterns that I have from birth (in many systems: Western, Vedic, etc.). This is probably also one of the reasons why, although not being Hindu myself (nor from any other religion), I have Kartikeya and his family in my home. Like journey-mates.

He (Kartikeya) also shows up frequently in my dreams, intercessory experiences, etc. Or more precisely a bunch of things/concepts that are usually associated to him.

Anyway Atreides, you know the next 2 dog tags I was planning to get. I think Iā€™ve changed my mind now :p

4 Likes

I would love to get some reviews of people using this long term ,this could possibly affect everything ā€¦

Until then we can use the picture as a way to get feeling for it, as sapien said .

5 Likes

Im sure that i have a Connection to Sirius A (as a starseed origin). So i realy curious what could happen if i wear that item.

yeah there are some ways to find out. first i looked at known traits of different starseeds if they match with me. in addition i asked a medium specialized for that topic bcause i was interested to find it out.

the pleiadian tag led me to listening to the energy infusion which led me to one article about pleiadian teachings which led me to reading a book on pleiadian teachings.

i just finished the section in the book with the analogy that the body is like a computer.

i just had a dream where i was really ā€˜highā€™ on life. it was like my software was being upgraded but my body wasnā€™t keeping up.

it was like my inside was doing its best to run a high resolution video on a 199X computer.

it was like trying to play VR but the graphics were so beautiful but the frames werenā€™t dropping, but instead was too slow to keep up with what i wanted to do.

it was like i was gathering so much information from the present moment that every moment was like a tortoiseā€™s.

it showed me that i could have all the energy/information i want but without chi and shen to guide it iā€™ll just feel super high and baked on the couch.

i also kept forgetting what i was doing in the present moment stopping and trying to remember what comes next.

when i woke up it was like being high until i decided to start moving and get out of that state.

8 Likes

i wore my pleiadian tag today as my own personal intercession tag.

i had a discussion with a coworker and the moment our conversation ended they got a phone call in which my other coworker was trying to reach me and it pertained to our discussion.

they also helped me protect my emotional and energetic body. very helpful in my current line of work.

4 Likes

Nice. Ive had similar experiences but with the audios i dont have those tags.

And i do believe the feeling wasnt like a dream no i believe it actually happened. (The upgrade that is)

Same feeling every time i listen to the Fission one (hydrogen)

3 Likes

oh now i get the symbology behind the blue fire candles in my dream i had a few days ago.

it paired with a part in the movie The Book of Life (also watched a few days ago) where each candle represents a soul.

in my dream wherever i flew the ground had hundreds of blue fire candles appearing around me.

3 Likes

iā€™ve been wearing this along with meditating with the energy infusion meditation.

iā€™ve cleared quite a lot of personal blocks and see more to clear but this time i am excited about it!

i know i am going with my flow and facing fears that blocked my joy.

i was rewarded!

iā€™ve been trying to get into these yoga classes, but they kept getting filled up. this morning because i faced my fears, i had the inspiration to check and there were 2 spots available!

i instantly reserved my spot as the class was starting in 30minutes.

i had a great time and started to get heart centre blocks which was actually exciting as iā€™ve been working on my heart centre for the past week!

after the class i talked to the teacher and she gave me the great news that the class will start becoming drop-in soon!!

1 Like

one of the better wednesdays i had!

usually itā€™s the day where i give the most of my energy to others. this time around i had more than enough energy to meet the day.

i was also in the most optimistic and joyful mood.

i feel that my pleiadian friends made the day go by fast and fun. i had a ton of unconditional love for all the teens and there was a deeper sense of community behind everyone.

we also did a ton of new activities and games i never thought we had. gigantic connect four and gigantic jenga!

also did a ton of exercise today. probably ran and played sports for at least 3 hours.

when i wear my pleiadian tag, i usually say my intentions out loud. todayā€™s intentions were to have fun and that was definitely what happened.

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny that you guys mention that .
A few weeks ago I was laying in bed when I felt like electricity or light running through my arms and legs , really strong but not uncomfortably.

I was saying more to myself : ā€œwhat the heck is going on ?ā€
ā€¦"youā€™re getting an upgrade "
that was the sentence I suddenly had in my head.
That was it . I felt the same sensation for 1 or 2 minutes ,then it stopped.
I dont remember exactly but I had some sort of connection on that day to them either I listened to the audio or I saw something in the sky,which reminds me to think of them . (You can also make a connection without the video , but itā€™s harder, I feel like the field trains you to do that )

I also dont remember if it was the pleiadians or the arcturians but those 2 are my favorites, so it was probably one of them.

3 Likes

Bro, have you tried the arcurian field as well ?
Iā€™m trying it from time to time and itā€™s really strong . I hope Iā€™m ready for the tag at some point . I feel like they have a ā€œno bullshitā€ policy .

1 Like

good luck and enjoy!

i do find their tag really pretty and from what i feel about them theyā€™re familiar enough. i see life similarly to what they teach through the sparce channelings iā€™ve heard from them.

i am more interested in the pleiadians because iā€™m quite serious and iā€™m learning to just have fun.

when i think of the arcturians, it reminds me of that one (and currently only) experience where i woke up from my slumber to see two humanoid silhouettes of light hovering over me and one had their hand on my third eye.

i felt really good and i also felt like they were just ā€˜upgrading meā€™ so i didnā€™t bother asking who they were and just went back to sleep. they just felt really familiar like as if i woke up to see my mom watching me sleep lol.

1 Like

oh they do

Yeah someone (I think OM) wrote that in one of the alien threads

Oh cool , who is channelling them ?

Same , It didnt really brother me and it felt like something beneficial so i didnt really think about it .

Might have been me Too . I think I wrote something along the lines of them beeing very straight forward , no spiritual sweet talk etcā€¦ I really like that but I guess itā€™s not for everyone .
Just as OMs ā€œtough loveā€ wasnā€™t for everyone

I feel like you wanna share something :D ?

not really, just keep your experiences to yourself, especially with arcturian tag, be dead set in your way and they will help you

dont be half assed and respect them, you know that but I am saying this for everyone who will read it and maybe plans to buy the tag

focus, become more of what you are, have a mission, a goal and follow it trough

1 Like