Sword of The Righteous Audio

Watch “the castle”, they’ll love you for it haha

2 Likes

Nice! Reminds me of the quote: There’s no justice in the world, not unless we make it.

Injustice remains only because some suffering men or women still believe s/he deserves anything less than justice, anything less than the fulfillment of all their needs, physical and spiritual, which is why they bide their time under the rule of some tyrant and accept to suffer the domination of a terrible human being, of a false political ideology or an unsustainable economic structure.

10 Likes

How’s the serenity? :wink:

1 Like

bloody good mate :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry guys if this already answered but where will the Maker item released? on the Venly or Crypto
Thanks everyone

@lonerism :

The Sword of the Righteous (maker item) Pre releas

1 Like

I currently don’t see the audio version anymore being sold through the link. Is it temporary or is it because the maker NFT version has been released?

1 Like

Will the audio version
return
to the store?

1 Like

yes
Sword Of The Righteous Products (teespring.com)

just removed by accident as it had a similar name as the nft
(by teespring )

17 Likes

Good news, thanks!

4 Likes

Injustice Slayer :grin:

5 Likes

I am in acute depression and this field was suggested to me. This is way out of my budged at the moment since I just bought four fields but I can still get it if it benefits my condition since I am burned out and suicidal. The description says righteousness for efforts … I feel life has been unfair to me for decades … but unfairness isn’t only against efforts … one can be deserving due to talents, emotions, love, etc also besides of course efforts… I mean life can be unfair in work as well as relationships and not everything is evaluated by efforts… you can be deserving by your talents, by loyalty, by honesty, by love etc as well. So does this field address all these as well ?

I really want to know from @Captain_Nemo or someone who knows on what grounds this field was created. Thank you so much Dreamweaver in case you see this and respond.

6 Likes

This works on past too! Yess

EFFORT = REWARD

So if in the past there was this 'Unrealized Potential´

You will have bigger and better chances for future situations !

You have wings to fly Lanos!

14 Likes

I got this NFT and I would be more than happy to send you an item with the energy on it if you can’t afford this at the moment.

17 Likes

Thanks @AkiraTheWild
So what I was essentially asking is if this rewards loyalty, commitment, love, justice for place in a relationship, talents, etc also besides efforts which I assume is hard work that you put in.

5 Likes

Yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

its also smart

mmmmmmm

ahhh i get you!!!

Yes my GIRL

you are talking about this “Unrealized Potential”

Yes it works in that way!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your generosity @Zen :heart::heart:… that’s very kind of you.
However I am in India and I think shipping here could be an hassle for anyone from west.
Even Borisju offered to me the item but shipping from Europe to India isn’t feasible.
But it would have been so much better to try before purchasing the field since so far I couldn’t feel much from fields… I am still new to this… my energies will take some time I guess.

3 Likes

I still think you should get the item instead of the audio.

Because you just have to wear it.

The audio if you feel down you wont listen and then get in a curled ball and not move.

You need something that will be fully automated for you even if you are just breathing waiting on the day to go by.

Telling you straight up.

And the items charged with the energy of the NFT are really powerful. Not only will it start working on what is deserved etc.

But in getting your mind strong af and feeling unstoppable

So if you have the means to spend the money in the audio, use it to cover the shipping of the item instead.?

10 Likes

I see your point … thanks

1 Like

Maybe create a new post

“Looking for someone around India with the Sword of Righteous NFT to charge an item for Me”

And lets hope someone closer to you has it.

I cant make the post because i have one long draft for a post im doing i cant delete it to make yours.

But lets try everything!!

7 Likes