New Release: Sword of The Righteous

Yeah I’m excited for them! Good ol’ Venly days. :grinning:
Plus anytime I miss an NFT I simply remind myself I have Ambrosia and it makes everything okay again. That’s my baby.

18 Likes

Has anyone bought and used this?

Any reviews?

2 Likes

I mean I bought it and played it f before bed last night. I think it would be too soon to indicate whether it’s helped smashed through any blockages to help me attain results. So far all I’ve accomplished this morning is a good cup of coffee but no blockages so far.

23 Likes

This field sounds like a divine version of glory field.

I wonder if it can help me get the perfect job? Iv had 1000s of interviews this year and no offer’s. Definitely feel like my efforts are being blocked

12 Likes

From the field’s description, this sounds to me like a situation this field was designed to address.

9 Likes

Yes,
while the description may not explain all and exactly what it does, as I am not allowed to really write the detailed write ups on Teespring.
This works as a way to add force and power to your own efforts.
It may not be something everybody experiences,
but a lot of times, the humble hard workers get the short end of the stick.
A very unfair thing.

Here is a simple explanation to provide an idea, you stand in line for an hour,
somebody just walks in and sneaks in to a higher place in the line, of course the moral implications of what they did are usually lost on the person doing it, they get their way while the rest of the line waiting for hours now has to suffer or it.
We can extend this thought process to other situations.
It is unjust.

This is what this seeks to reverse, by compounding and providing a solid energetic interest on your deserving of returns for your efforts.
which can help push past or remove those obstacles that prevent your deserving returns from reaching you. (much like the line cutter is an obstacle)
(also a smart field and built as a negentropic force to counteract entropy by creating higher states of order)
The nft, will allow the owners to create an item with the field on it, so you can wear it.

67 Likes

Looking forward to getting a dog tag made from an NFT owner in the future! :pray:
Appreciate the more thorough explanation Dream

16 Likes

Thank you! Loooooong (very long lol) time lurker and massive supporter/fan. Appreciate the welcome my friend!

9 Likes

Thank you!! Love your handle btw :sparkles:

8 Likes

cat-cute

7 Likes

Thanks for the extra explanation! Sounds like a “Nice guys/gals finish first” type concept. Brilliant!

2 Likes

:mechanical_arm: welcome Royce

14 Likes

Thank you Captain. Amazing and timely release, as always :heart:

5 Likes

@anon46520955 :100:. Same story, same outcome :muscle:

1 Like

The problem this addresses is the “story” of my life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: this is going straight to the wish list.
Then straight to the pool room (for the Aussies on the forum)

6 Likes

hahaha i am not Aussie but have quite few friends from there

2 Likes

NFT for Sword has been released on Crypto. If anyone’s interested.

3 Likes

no thats a totally different item.

13 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the clarification Captain. But these swords might help some though :heart_eyes:

Watch “the castle”, they’ll love you for it haha

2 Likes