The Bone Shaker

Man, feels amazing. Relaxing yet energizing at the same time.

Getting back into DJing and thinking how fun it would be to play a set of fielded tracks :upside_down_face:

19 Likes

I wish that Captain upload it soon on Soundweave

9 Likes

Awww man time to have a massage night! Torsion Field and Plasmatron are gonna go great with this!
Alongside maybe Myofascial Release, the Spa Days album, Acumaton :massage_man: :massage_man:

14 Likes

Yo word word, after dancing my bones just be feeling it :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Okay maybe I’m speaking too soon! But i think this just healed my lower back after 2 listens

I had a pain for like 2 weeks (or more now) from one leg day a while back, I’ve been doing more weight than i usually do and i guess i messed my stuff up lol I’ve only really hit legs once since the injury i think and i had to do low weight, my legs have seemingly shrunk while the rest of my body grew and it’s been getting to me lol

I’m kinda shocked cuz I’ve tried a lot of stuff and things just eased the pain but never got rid of it

However if i lean far back enough like i would for hitting a lat spread pose i do feel some discomfort but it’s nothing like before

Actually after leaning back for a second time, the pain is gone

(I’ve been looping while writing)

I think i can finally hit legs all out again! Imma still hit chest day and back day first to give my lower back even more time to recover with this field though

40 Likes

our backs are generally pretty messed up,
sometimes a little shaking could just give a tiny shift to a pressing nerve, as simple as that.
But thats awesome!

67 Likes

They’re boogying down! Woooo! LOL seriously though this is helping my fatigue so much right now. I’ve felt like I’ve been hit by a truck since I had Covid last week. Thanks, Dream!

20 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

This must be another one of my unexpected gifts : ) thank you as always Dream

9 Likes

It’s up on The Sound Weave guys!

12 Likes

Instabuy! lol

9 Likes

This and bushman :fire:

11 Likes

My exact thoughts xD

7 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

Clear debris as in? This feels like the vibration machine at my gym. Nice and relaxing.

3 Likes

My teeth are going numb :rofl::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t know guys but there might be a ninja turtle in there.

20 Likes

“The Shake” in Eastern cultures (especially in qigong circles) is one of the simplest & most effective life enhancers you can practice/enjoy.

It gets everything moving; bloodflow, lymph, life. And it’s an incredible tool for relaxation, letting muscles hang loosely off the bone like a t-shirt on a hanger.

And of course this goes deeper. Great combo for audio + real life action.

23 Likes

I agree with WuWei

I have been listening to this every day since its release. (so almost 2 months) and will continue listening to it.

I recommend listening in the morning, because it is sightly energizing.
I listen X2-3

HIGHLY recommended (DO NOT MISS!) for people with limited mobility or mobility problems for any reason and for sedentary people.
Also recommended for musculoskeletal problems.

Thank you Dream for creating this. :bouquet:

ADDED: Also helps those that tend towards constipation.

UPDATE 11/7/22 I have continued to listen to this every morning

29 Likes

Re listening this again

Amazing bum bum :heart: sounds

4 Likes