New release: The Contentment Flow, Meditation Music, Sleep Music, Healing Meditation - Sapient Wellnessmusic, sleep music

Sapient Wellness is a channel that is mindful of mental health and uses relaxing music, to help you feel more peaceful and happier. Music has no barriers. Thus, no matter who you are or where you are from, these beautiful rhythms are made for you. Let’s join the journey to find your inner peace and light up your day.
This meditation is a vast flowing pool with the intention of contentment.
added your intention here can help manifest this into you life.
So in your contemplations, with this flow of contentment you can direct it to the world, to yourself,
a situation, whatever it may benefit.
add your thought and let it flow into being.
Set, forget and know that contentment will without a doubt, flow.

Brighten up your next relaxation session and add a hint of peace to your environment with this marvelous collection of natural ambience and healing music.

Please do like, share & subscribe for more calm relaxing music videos!

50 Likes

I enjoyed this one so much this morning at work.

It was all peaceful and relaxing, communication was flowing so easy with everybody around.

Super uplifting and heart warming :heart:

10 Likes

ive been trying to understand a difference that ive noticed between this and other meditations and also Plasma Flower but i wasnt picking up what it was.

until i was talking with my sisters about my Mom being disappointed at something in regards Us her daughters, and at the same time, a friend of Us Dad is at the hospital after having a heart attack (which is how our Dad died) so i stepped out of our chat and was like ugh ok i dont need these feelings right now while at work.

whenever i feel like something harsh is going on outside of my happy inner little word :sweat_smile: i go and listen to uplifting fields or grounding fields.
and i usually take my time to pick which ones i want to use.

but this time i said to my sisters … ok ill talk to you later im out and i immediately went to play this one, without thinking and as it started playing i looked at the background pic and it hit me.

i wanted to be that person away from the world sitting under the Tree, letting the light reach me in total quietness… a peaceful freedom.

but my association or the difference i was trying to understand is that this meditation gives me that feeling of freedom to center myself again i wish i had when i was growing up but of course i could not because as a child you cant just go out into the forest looking to relax haha

and the fact that both feelings i was not liking had to do with Parents or grown ups bridged that connection to me. i felt sooo free and i was giggling like if i had just found my secret escaping place to be me and hide at when the word becomes too much to bare.

but not me the grown up.

my inner child’s escape place. it felt beautiful after, it empowered my inner child and nurtured it, and then I was ready for the world again.

so much recurrent guilt and demands our inner child keeps getting from the world we dont even realize it, and we assume there is something we must change or fix, when most of the time theres nothing really we have to fix because it wasnt us grown ups, we cannot keep letting the unhealed wounds of others punish us for what they could not deal with when we were small.

so for anyone out there that felt forced to swallow the stress inflicted to your inner child because you could not be alone to deal with it…

try this beautiful meditation here :heart:

my inner child and teen certainly is grateful for it

9 Likes

thank you for taking the time share that Luna, needed to hear that today :heart:

I don’t have a heartwarming story, but I wanted to add for everyone that this piece can be a letter to your inner child of self compassion - especially if it wasn’t received at the time of its need. Whatever you want to intend in this letter, just send it.

Incredibly relaxing and stress reducing with warmth. Definitely would love to have this playing at Sapien’s Energetic Spa

7 Likes

This one is really complicated.Even after googling meaning of the word, I have yet to discover different applications. Havent actively meditated to it though. I played it on speaker and went for powernap,thinking it would slow down my overthinking at least enough for me to fall asleep. It didnt, but it did produce interesting effect. I am used to seeing flashes of images as I am falling asleep, like a 2 min story that makes no sense, and then u are down for the count. This doesn happen often though.
But now, these flashes felt like stories of me, a different me, maybe past life me, maybe me and my life how I wished it happened instead of how it rly did happened, who knows. It was a story being told, paused by moments of me waking up, but not moving my body, hoping I will lose consciousness and fall asleep, but instead of that, the story would continue, in its own unrelated, mysterious manner. Then finally, last time that I regained awareness(woke up), I could feel my heartbeat throughout every part of my body, and took it as a sign to get up. I should have stayed in position and attempt to remember it all, but didnt think about it.

I think Sapient Welness channel audios are the best way to introduce our friends to Captain`s work, since it fits the category people can easily grasp, and that we should use it more as well.
Sad to see so little engagement, just cuz it isnt on gumroad with a fancy picture.

5 Likes