The Crystal Cave

(Energetic Alchemy Channel Exclusive)
Cave of the Crystals or Giant Crystal Cave is a cave connected to the Naica Mine at a depth of 300 meters, in Naica, Chihuahua, Mexico. The main chamber contains giant selenite crystals, some of the largest natural crystals ever found.
Ever wanted to visit there and experience the energy of it?
Enjoy this track inspired by the Naica Cave of the Crystals

13 Likes

Hi @uial I’m a bit late again but just listening to the album today…it’s pretty powerful stuff! I am just completely blown away. Also listening to the mantra meditations so diverse and very emotive. All of the energetic alchemy music really is top class. I’m on my hols at the moment(on a staycation :smile:) so just relaxing with some music. I can highly recommend though…the music that is…Ireland isn’t too bad either :slight_smile: Thanks again @ dreamweaver @sammy g and all the team…standing ovation from me x

5 Likes

MIssing this one in Youtube, hope this one returns.

1 Like

It’s been removed from Youtube, any reasons why?

Copyright,
or rather incorrect copyright.
The problem it seems, a lot of loops etc you can buy online, to produce your own tracks,
this is fine. But then you have some guys who buy the same public loops then ask their distributor to copyright it.
Distributor submits it to youtube and then you get problems for using it when it is not the same track but may have similar elements.
your not supposed to copyright those kinda of productions.
It messes it up for anyone who bought those loops and assets and any future person who buys it and the company selling it.
But, its just how it goes shrugs

14 Likes

Still can be found here
https://www.patreon.com/posts/crystal-cave-37043387

4 Likes

BUMP

Who else didn’t know about this field? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Wow, must be a transformative experience to spend some time there in meditation, or to loop the field.

2 Likes

This is like Superman’s Fortress of solitude :sweat_smile:
I just discovered this field/portal now lol

2 Likes