🗿 Forgotten Gems -- Most Overlooked Sapien Fields on YouTube

not much, but PU’s subcon remover, and astro abundance have mandala versions if you want to shorten your listening time, although it seems the astro abundance mandala has more of a supporting role then the audio.

1 Like

I have the mandalas as well, somehow the audios seem more active and powerful than the mandalas. In the case of Naga Shield, PU recommends listening to the audio now and then to re-enforce the mandala. At this point, I like the audio versions a lot more…

5 Likes

He is ok :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to hear! :muscle:

2 Likes

Even if you use the command word ‘Activate’?. He wrote that by default it works passively. If you use the command word it should work like the audio until you deactivate it or 6 hours pass.

1 Like

Yeah, the quality of energy feels different when the mandala is activated vs the audio…

And, PU does talk about the difference - there does seem to be some difference …

After the ‘training’ you can use the mandala all day without a problem, but I recommend listening to the field here and there to strengthen the protection even further.

5 Likes

I can’t even begin to describe how pure and free and full of Light I feel after receiving your prayers, using the fields and listening to the mantras you suggested, guys. Thank you so much @Maoshan_Wanderer @45stars and everyone else! :pray:t3:

7 Likes

All 3 from the soul restoration series could be helpful

1 Like

Who is PU?

Psychic University

4 Likes
3 Likes

Definitely, for people that are subscribed on his Patreon do not sleep on this audio.

It’s included in Journey Part 1, but I feel it way more in the stand alone Patreon version. Maybe because in Journey PT 1 it’s targeted at the soul level and takes longer to integrate?

Negativity Transcendence :pray:

6 Likes

Unconditional Love (Patreon, ‘Old version’)

I notice not many talk about it, being ‘the older version’ of Unconditional You

This was very powerful for me and I believe this deserves much more attention, especially for those in need

5 Likes

Agree very powerful :gem:

2 Likes

This on Patreon.

Om Mani Padme Hum (With Vibration energy and intent)

This video and sound was created to infuse the listener with the energy and power of the sacred Om mani padme hum mantra, it will vibrate your entire being and the environment around you with the energy and power of the mantra.

This also creates a connection with Quan-yin and Chenrezig

7 Likes

My god is this powerful

1 Like

This field literally dropped my overall fatigue, especially after heavy meals. I’m only 28 and this already worked so much for me.

Oh and also this field here

This field seems to induce a lot of dreams on things that can actually happen

4 Likes

Another long forgotten gem:

5 Likes

With the depth of libraries we have to draw from now I think it’s a good time to bump this thread and get it active again to show some new users the awesome fields they probably haven’t heard of.

Here are 3 I’ve been going to back to recently

Chi compression to bone marrow.

Voice of prophecy

Sestrin

5 Likes