New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

Immediately as I saw your post ā€” all logic & intuition pointed towards Your Enegertic Being for you!

they arenā€™t at all - they provide ā€œcompleteā€ optimization of what they do - so this is also an important factor, and what made your question very novel and amazing honestly!

Enjoy the new fields :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your insight and wisdom :hearts:

2 Likes

I actually thought about the same field for me :blush:

But Iā€™m even more drawn to soul core/ energy restoration, do you think this could help?

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard for me to think that Your Enegetic Being has the same level of Soul restoration merely due to focus of the field, as well as how long Soul core has been here for. Itā€™s one of the very OG fields.

Follow the advice of your own inner heart. If you feel it is Soul/core you need, then get that indeed.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Greetings @Elena!

Welcome White Tara 2

Here are some links to forum info to assist you :slight_smile:

Welcome to the SapienMed Forum!

5 Likes

Just curious!

How many repetitions or how long is everyone listening to this field?

When I initially started it was only 3x, now I do an hour daily :joy:

3 Likes

and how is your results with that?

2 Likes

Hmm, Iā€™d say I was able to feel a lot of tingles and pressure initially and I do recognize some changes in my cheekbone area and Iā€™m pretty sure my eye tilt is slowly changing as well. My skin has also been extremely smooth. Like Iā€™ve never felt it this smooth to the touch which I think is from a mixture of this field, plasma glass skin, and bromelain and papain.

I donā€™t feel the tingles and pressure as consistently now but still do experience it both when Iā€™m listening and when Iā€™m not. It used to only be a more acute pain and pressure but now at times it will feel like the entirety of my neck or face or simply enveloped in something. Like an overlay of tightened energy. I think things are moving along but slowly.

Thereā€™s a heaviness around my jawline that I havenā€™t noticed much drastic change yet but I also experienced a sudden loss of laxity that altered my face shape and is especially noticeable in the lower cheeks and around the nose. Even my chin appears more recessed than it was a month prior to this sudden change. That being said I have had injectables and things done and it could be a mixture of delayed adverse reactions causing connective tissue damage and reversal over time + weight gain that Iā€™m combating! I was also dealing with stress due to a loss in the family since November which may have played a factor.

So Iā€™m not sure exactly what the field has to work on before it can produce drastic physical changes as it may have some repairing to do first , but Iā€™m doing what I can to help all the fields I use with healthier habits!

6 Likes

I feel this is a very intense field. Less is more with this as often with fields I beleive. A LOT is going on in bones and tissues. As for me, I have doubled up my water intake. Also added Adipose Saturated Face and Neck. Noticed early on the need for more water. Filling up the cheekbones area with water lifts the nasolabial and lower face area.:slightly_smiling_face: If I combine this field with the extra water my face looks like it did 15 years ago, in the jowl area. Pretty amazing actually since the jowls is the most difficult to fix even with surgery.

Also I got inspired by @Dor158 so got the Formula of Balance in the flash sale. I made a short playlist with that, Remodeling and Subconscious Limits Removal ver 3 and looped it the whole night. Today my cheekbones feel sore again like in the beginning.

6 Likes

@Neytiri Interesting! Iā€™ll definitely try upping my water intake. You said less is more which I initially thought meant you only listen to it a few times but then you mentioned looping it over night which would mean you listen to it even longer than I do!

For your overnight loop how did you structure your playlist? And prior to trying this new playlist with Formula of Balance how was your playlist structured?

Iā€™m currently tweaking mine so looking for inspiration!

I also grabbed formula of balance during the flash sale so weā€™re twins!

2 Likes

The looping all night was just for one night, trying the combo with Formula of Balance and Subconscious ver 3. Otherwise I have renodeling in my night playlist, x 4 among some other fields. So x4 a day is my usual. When I first started out with remodeling it was x 8 I think wich just takes more time but no faster results, for me at least.

My usual nightly playlist is a 6 hour long beauty, skin and hair list mixed with PU and Sapien. Just recently I added x2 of PUs Speed up Physical changes and that helped speed up the jowl and jawline. (But the main reason for me to get that field was for the heart chakra opening and to speed up healing fields in general)

As for Formula of Balance I sense it changes the water distribution in the body ( I noticed my thighs got slimmer) thinking it might help with distribution of water to the processes from the face remodeling and even out the drying tendency for the fieldā€¦?:thinking: Iā€™ll give a review of this great field in its own thread in a day or two. A really fast working and beneficial field in many ways.

5 Likes

@Neytiri I have PUs Speed Up Physical Changes as well! Along with Ultimate Integration and The Expanse! They have such great fields But so far Iā€™ve only gotten these from them.

Sunday is my break day so I think itā€™ll be a good night to try an overnight loop. So to clarify you did something like

SLR x3
FoB x3
DFR x3

And just had it repeat over and over again?

I used to listen to my beauty stack overnight but found the constant changes in volume between the individual fields made it hard to find the perfect volume.

1 Like

FoB x1
SLR x1
DFR x2

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wonder what is the recommended listening time to get the fastest results? Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

Is this a subliminal?

Itā€™s a morphic field. If u are asking this question I would suggest to read more about this forum

Hi everyone, do you have any updates? Tips or testimonials? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Do you have any testimonial?:slightly_smiling_face:

Not really, I bought it one week ago and have been looping it since then but I donā€™t notice any changes yet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like