The Divine Tree of Life

Thank you (and my memory thanks you. I was about to add memory/brain/cognition fields to my already too-long stack. Phew!)

4 Likes

OMG.
My The Divine Tree of Life will have to arrive in the U.S. anyway. And from there, it will be sent to my country through an intermediary firm.
I’ll have to be patient… :pray: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yes. I was on xm

The aspect of the Kabalistic Tree of Life is interesting because the 22 Paths have correspondences to the Major Arcana. It is another way of framing The Fool’s Journey.

Also I like feeling like Cinderella in the Grimm version, which doesn’t have a fairy godmother (Charles Perrault’s addition) but a magic tree that grew from the tears she wept on her mother’s grave:

On the third day, when her parents and sisters had gone away, Cinderella went again to her mother’s grave and said to the tree:

Shake and quiver, little tree,
Throw gold and silver down to me.

This time the bird threw down to her a dress that was more splendid and magnificent than any she had yet had, and the slippers were of pure gold. When she arrived at the festival in this dress, everyone was so astonished that they did not know what to say. The prince danced only with her…

This story is not an association or inclusion mentioned by Dream, but just came to mind when I first read about this item. Also Shel Silverstein’s The Giving Tree, a story I have strong feelings about, not all positive. And I also think about Enid Blyton’s The Magic Faraway Tree series. The Little Prince’s baobabs. I guess I like stories with magic trees, along with having some fond childhood memories climbing them, having picnics under them, hugging them, etc.

11 Likes

Beautiful Lilo. Thanks for sharing :heart:

3 Likes

Just checking in - anyone got the Divine Tree yet?

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Unfortunately, not yet…
This week I was contacted by the intermediary company (through which I placed the order) - they wrote that the seller (the firm that printed the product) assured them that the order had already been sent…

1 Like

Oh that seems more progress than me :) I am still waiting and no one has contacted me so far haha…

Soon, very soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello my friends. I was fortunate enough to receive mine on Monday. If you’re wondering about the quality, I was impressed - the picture is actually set and integrated onto a steel sheet frame so it is quite sturdy and aesthetically pleasing. The picture I received seems darker than the one presented on the Sapien shop (not that it is necessarily a bad thing, just pointing it out for reference though).

This is most definitely a very special item. The energies it exudes are sublime. I feel that this is very much a type of sacred object. The $85 price tag (I got the largest size with the panel) seems to me to be incredibly cheap for what this is and does. It is a priceless treasure.

17 Likes

Who else got this? How’s it influencing your life? Please tell us about your experiences! :-)

1 Like

Mine was “Delivered” last week, according to tracking, but I haven’t received anything.:sweat_smile: I emailed The Sapien Shop about it but still waiting for a reply. I’ve been praying about it with my Intercession tag for the past few days. I hope it gets sorted out after the Mercury retrograde.

Edit: I was kindly refunded, thank you! But gosh I really did want it though, who knows it may still arrive. If not, I’ll try to reorder after a few months.:blush:

6 Likes

Oh! OK.

I hope you get it as soon as possible and enjoy its positive effects!

2 Likes

you didnt get refunded for this?
I thought i had refunded the rest, lawton seems to be the only one who received it.

what was the order number

2 Likes

Yeah they come from Tampa. It’s why St.Bicep and I always get them pretty quickly.

1 Like

I received this a week ago and it’s stunningly beautiful. Still working to understand the energies but it feels really nice in terms of the energy it’s exuding. I watch a lot of tarot readings and I have strong energy and every time I watch a reading the wish card (9 of cups) is ALWAYS present even in private readings. So I have no doubt wishes are being granted.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this magnificent work of art.
Very well crafted.

8 Likes

Jealous of you folks that got it haha…this one’s an amazing artifact.

Captain gave me a refund (did not even ask for it…but saw the money in my paypal). Its probably related to covid delays, ordered something else from France too for work and its stuck in customs for 1.5 months now…

9 Likes

Took about two months to get here tho :sweat_smile: I had forgotten I got it until it arrived so it was a pleasant surprise.

6 Likes