New Release - The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

The Shen is amazing guys and gals. Makes me feel so zen. I was driving in traffic today listening to it and felt like time had slowed down. Normal city life doesn’t seem to stress me at all.

25 Likes

Curious, whats the length of the track :thinking:

1 Like

@Byjrodriguez 10min 41s

4 Likes

Your knowledge is astounding. Mainstream medicine plus magic huh? You’re literally Doctor Strange!

4 Likes

It’s just stuff I’ve read and heard, it’s not much really. Instead I’d really like to have experiential knowledge instead - definitely far more valuable than these gimmicky tidbits.

7 Likes

Very true

1 Like

Started this today and Jing a few days back and all of a sudden I have this surge of uncontrollable energy aggression and euphoria? Like everything has become really fast. What’s going on? I feel kinda overwhelmed.

3 Likes

Try grounding.

6 Likes

Yeah try grounding, maybe take a break and listen a bit less if it feels overwhelming. Especially if you listened more than once…

4 Likes

I feel (by some of your posts) that you can get overwhelmed easily or fast and are highly energy sensitive so i think adding grounding audios to your stacks at the end is a must and as soon as sapien shop is open again try getting the schumann resonance tag

3 Likes

Alright I will. Yeah maybe I am highly energy sensitive. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Or it doesn’t make a difference?

2 Likes

Its great! You just have to incorporate some little things or habits here and there. Being highly energy sensitive is a wonderful gift many others crave and do everything to achieve so embrace it :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow! What kind of habits exactly?

1 Like

Well grounding haha

Getting the schumann tag

Or the shielding one and theres an audio too if you feel you absorb from others

And use it that extra energy could help heal others for instance, the course has 2 healing attunements tho it also expands your energy sensitive but you can learn how to use it too

5 Likes

Yeah I do absorb and feel the energy from others alot. In college I used to get these bad depressive feelings being around my classmates and I would crave to go back home. Now I kinda feel lonely so I wanna join college back but I’m also worried about absorbing all that negative shitty energy from people again. I had started to become self destructive because of it. But then the lockdown happened and dream started releasing so many great fields. I was only focusing on health related fields back then and androstenol that’s it

4 Likes

You should carry the shielding mandala from insta

10 Likes

one listen and my headache is gone!

12 Likes

One listen and my temporary depression is gone, damn.

Was processing some deep stuff today and no fields were making it (just temporary reliefs), then this beauty came back into my consciousness.

Good reminder to keep it in the daily stack with BoL, LoS, Aura Repair, Internal Crucible, etc.

14 Likes

I had a minor episode past week but was real shitty cause it was like the ego wanted to suffer.

Add VoT in that playlist you’ll notice the difference right away.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t VoT make it worst because of the intensity?
Cause basically, those dark night are either a re-alignement or the Ego striving to stay alive.

Update: Actually listening to it now, after month of focusing on other fields.
It feels surprisingly good, especially compared to the first tries when it was released and feeling quite hard core :joy:

3 Likes