The Financial Protector

i cannot download the picture. help?

Thanks, will do.

1 Like

i have managed somehow

1 Like

one listen while looking at the picture and then leave the picture at my workplace and then look at it daily when i come to work is a good idea for connect?

4 Likes

Yup

1 Like

yeh thats fine.

The service will always be performed, you dont have to do anything, just enjoy it.
No re downloading etc.
If you choose to stop, thats fine also, it just wont work for you anymore.
It is easy to manage, it says exactly how much is subscribed etc and who are using it.
So easy to leave out the stealers and scammers ‘so called traders’ (NFT trading is whole other thing which is fine, but peddling audios in back rooms is pretty wrong no matter how you spin it or your life situation)
the service is active per subscription and the subscription says exactly how much are subscribed.

It means in the explanation above, i have explained situations that happen with income.
Now you are aware of it, you can do whatever you want to help that as well, as the knowledge is freely given in the explanation.
(without subscribing)

Yes exactly, it is always your choice, nobody is locked in
You stop and it does not work, you got it free… doesn’t really matter, your name isn’t on the service list of subscribers.

Maybe you just want to try it this month and try a month without it.
Or can do it yourself, this is all fine.

39 Likes

thank you! Wonderful tool! will enjoy! already feel ad had alot of ripplessss… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Will I also benefit from the field (when I subscribed) when I just listen to it daily on gumroad?

2 Likes

Yes, you can and you can also download and as Captain mentioned there is no re-downloading as long as you are subscribed to it.

Captain did something truly remarkable mixing NFT with fields but instead of limited NFTs (and trades there of once purchased), now anyone who can subscribe can benefit from it. That way people don’t have to have the FOMO, can try, use it as long as they want and stop. Everyone gets the benefit.

I really like this idea, the only downside is one may end up spending more than the normal NFTs with the starting price of $250 over the lifetime of renting/owning this NFT but as long as a field that drowns you in cash it doesn’t matter to me. :joy: But again there is also being part of a group project contributing etc, for an NFT which is not needed here.

So, this is really a great deal IMO!

And besides Captain will keep upgrading this, so curious about the possibilities! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

72c684dd54f5e6111679afd34a9feea7

18 Likes

I subscribed this NFT immediately. If there would be a NFT subscription for Health protector that would be great too.

18 Likes

Will it protect money or it will manifest money too ?

6 Likes

From the description both.

@JHALAK1989 Health protector is a great idea.

10 Likes

Of course health is the greatest wealth :grin:

11 Likes

A fitness / injury protector would also be a great field

3 Likes

I may do alternating 3 month intervals with this. What happens with the audio in the off month? does that also cease to have any affect? My wealth stack is becoming unruly, haha.

Curious question, will it also protect business funds and investments, as well as personal?

3 Likes

Good idea as negentropic effect on our health

4 Likes

I wonder too

Indeed, I just hope not every field going forward be on subscription basis. :smiley:

2 Likes

Does this field protect or increase money too?

@KYLETFL @ferdinandoloverso from the description yes - to protecting existing money and welcoming new avenues of funds.

6 Likes