The Force Of Life

Force of Life/Life Force has a totally different energy signature/density/flavor/texture compared to Jing & Chi. I wish I could explain exactly how but idk how. It feels like literally life which allows all processes to exist and function, and propels the rest of the processes Jing, Chi, and other subtle energies and cells carry out. And has more of a regeneration, growth, and expansion effect.

21 Likes

Listening to this after 11th power… I’m feeling my mood improving so much, I feel very happy right now. Everything seems like I’m a child again seeing everything for the first time. I can feel this life force energy permeating through my being from the top and bottom of my body in a vortex like manner. I also feel like this is a great blockage remover, as I feel energy circulating through my body in a much smoother fashion. I also feel like this can increase your magnetism and your natural charisma/charm, since you’ll be having the glow of literal life force energy being restored within you. This feels different to Jing & Chi. Something to use on a relaxing Sunday afternoon, in a beautiful natural location, appreciating every small detail from the blade of green grass to the shimmering sound of a stream of water. I feel negative emotions such as anger, pride and lust completely dissipating from my being. A sense of calmness and serenity has taken over. Absolute bliss of the present moment, a very natural sensation of loving the present moment, feeling blessed, of not needing anything physical because it’s all within you. Another truly life changing field released for free, for humanity to use to become what we always were within… beings with infinite potential and love for our reality and each other.

16 Likes

Head is tingling just a few seconds in.

1 Like

Does this include Jing?
Listening instructions?

1 Like

While you’re waiting for your answer, there are some discussions above about how this field might relate to Jing.

2 Likes

< TLDR: Surprisingly this field fueled another breakthrough in my unconditional self love journey. Before playing I felt dissociated and energetically low. Immediately after putting this on I felt my breathing getting lighter and deeper followed by waves of energy throughout my body closed by a release of emotions I earlier couldn’t get access to. After this I felt relieved and a wave of joy and gratitude flooded my system. This came as a surprise because I own premium paid energy fuel fields like all of the negentropic three treasures proving once again that some free fields like this stand on their own and cannot be replaced, not even by paid ones. Very grateful for this! :pray::heart: >

Another missing piece to my healing journey, and totally unexpected. I’m grateful for my angels, spirit guides and ancestors guiding me to this rejuvenating gem and for all the wonderful people who contributed to this thread, sparking my interest to try this.

Since a couple of weeks I’ve been steadfastly making my way back to God/Source in unconditional self love after 29 years of basically self hate. I finally could put myself in that position after I was able to confront and release a great part of the brutal trauma I endured as a 2 year old toddler during a deep guided meditation session. Since then the compassion, understanding and love for myself have exploded and for the past couple of weeks I’ve been working diligently on my self love for at least an hour a day in a consciously engaging manner (so very little passively listening to fields), something I was previously never able to do and not a single field could help me before my big breakthrough (Now I am able to use the active meditation self love transcendance fields Self Love Transcendance one of the few self love fields that is truly effective for me, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) But because not everything is healed yet of course the protective self limiting patterns created by my ego are still enabled, making this process tiring. Today I did my self love work but felt a little bit out of it, mentally, emotionally and energetically. Could only access a small part of the emotions coming up but was okay with that. Was researching the Jindan field on this forum (while I was supposed to be sleeping) and come across this beauty. Saw it before but didnt think much of it since I own “Premium” paid fields like all the negentropic three treasures so how could a “free” field help me right? WRONG thinking.

After a couple of seconds playing it I clearly noticed my breathing became lighter and deeper. A couple minutes in I could feel an energetic surge through my body, concentrated in my legs and after that I had a cathargic release of emotions, probably the ones i couldnt get access to earlier. I immediately felt such a relief and a wave of joy and gratitude came over me. It was like the life force that was missing to completely access my emotions was filled back up, making me feel more alive. So this is the energy I need to fuel my self love healing journey further when it gets though. And I didn’t have to pay a penny! Lesson learned in underestimating free fields, even you own thousands of dollars worth in fields they still cannot replace some of the free fields. This discovery was magically marvelous.
Thanks again Sapien team and forum members!:pray::heart:

29 Likes

This feels like assisting/watching a birth. The sacredness of life. It feels like being born…it really sends me there, something like connecting me to my inner just-born baby rather than inner child. Purest energy there is.

9 Likes

Could not Agree More. :+1::pray:

5 Likes

Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing…

10 Likes

Thank you, appreciate that! :smiley::pray:

5 Likes

Golden words…

I’ve made a similar mistake… For example, neglected the MAGICAL luck fields until @This_Boy_Here pushed me to use them…

• A Magical Life
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance
  • Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • Attract More Love (old one)

Once in the morning, once in the night - this stack can literally change every aspect of life. I just can’t get over who damn well these work…

32 Likes

I’m my personal opinion, if you actually miss out on A Life Of Magical Abundance out 2x a day in your daily forever stack… I’m thinking what are you doing bro/sis lol 🥲

4 Likes

No “unexpected gifts” ? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I stopped getting little gifts and here and there for a bit now lol

So, not in my stack anymore. The bigger reason though is lack of time and way too many fields :smiley:

10 Likes

You should buy that field NFT which is a combination of Probability & Luck alteration + Unexpected Gifts like I have, it saved a lot of time out my stack + field affect with me 24/7 & grows over time uniquely to me. ( and whoever else owns their respective # of that field)

6 Likes

Yeah mentioned it because it’s my favorite luck field (its about far more than gifts!) ,followed by the planetary audios.
But I was surprised how you could even fit in those 4 that you mentioned :smiley:

4 Likes

Somehow, my outlook lately has been back to old, back to simple :smiley:

13 Likes

Yesss, beautiful examples! :raised_hands:

Especially ‘‘Attract Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance’’ helped me tremendously back at the end of 2019 when I was financially struggling and just discovered energy fields. It was in a time when Sapien’s premium paid fields collection was still relatively modest haha.
I needed some extra income so as a last resort without any expectations yet in full trust, I played the field for a couple of days. A year prior I temporarily worked as an on-call employee for my best friend’s uncle in a busy period until i wasn’t needed anymore. After the couple of days playing “Attract wealth, Prosperity & abundance” the same employer randomly thought of me and discussed me with my best friend telling him how he thought I was such a good guy and a good, reliable employee and he wanted me to work for him again. So out of nowhere I got a call from my best friend asking if I wanted to work for his uncle again. I was so happy and grateful!

The power of now “oldskool” fields and how they still can have their place next to the newer fields.
Since I’m financially struggling again this is a great reminder for me use these tested magical tools once more to overcome the adversity. Thank you for this @Maoshan_Wanderer, I see it as a sign from the universe and you are the divine messenger!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :pray:

How many times do you play the individual fields in the stack?
This stack will guarantee even more spectular results than only playing
‘‘Attract Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance’’ like I did in 2019, can’t wait!

11 Likes

I play this stack once in the morning and once in the night :slight_smile:

So, each audio, twice a day …

7 Likes

The discipline to stick to such a stack, impressive and inspirational to be honest. I absolutely need to follow similar steps, im fattening my stack more and more and getting less and less result, and more and more fatigue, so funny how i know what’s wrong but not doing much about it - well until today, going to keep a stack of 10, which is 20 less than normal.

7 Likes