The Internal Alchemical Crucible

I woke up a few minutes ago. Had only 3 hours of sleep. So I had a headache and was in a shitty mood.

Listened to this one time.

It felt like a vacuum cleaner in my brain was cleaning shit up. I could actually feel something going on in my head. It started to feel lighter.
By the end of the audio my headache was gone.

And “shitty mood” turned to “yeah I’m good mood”.

42 Likes

This + Ojas :fire: I don’t think it’s a coincidence they sound very similar

44 Likes

Youtube is 128 kbps AAC. It is about the same as 192 kbps MP3 if uploaded in Patreon. So it still works very well.

6 Likes

Yay!! I made a request a few months ago on bandhas, so happy to see this - plus all the additional stuff added on :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

19 Likes

literally needed this, was down bad a few minutes ago,self-sabotage, someone talked bad about me and I took it offensive, I don’t know how to calm my self its sad

26 Likes

;) @Yassa

12 Likes

This is almost like audio version of eternity tag :exploding_head: (for internal function of the body)
(Based on old man becomes young part)
How on Earth he is even giving it away for free like damn…

26 Likes

Thanks millions of times for this!!
Since 2018 I experienced sneaky people throw their poisons at me , my soul & body love to be pure again :gem::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have ashlesha moon & jyeshta mars ! Nothing can help more than this help :heart::heart::mermaid:t2:‍♀ :mermaid:t2:‍♀ I welcome my true essence again :gem::mermaid:t2:‍♀ :mermaid:t2:‍♀ :mermaid:t2:‍♀…

13 Likes

Hell yeeeeeah! So generous of you Dream. Thank you brother :metal:t3:

21 Likes

With ojas I feel it in my heart. With this I feel it in my head.

26 Likes

Wow…just wow! Beyond thanks @Captain_Nemo

16 Likes

Combine this with ojas and blueprint…I won’t say anything lol

26 Likes

I was listening to curse/spell removal when I saw this release, and before that etheric cord cutter. Perfect timing to play this I feel.

16 Likes

Hehe, already rearranged my night stack again

Soul restoration core, heart
Negentropy jing, chi
Abundance and millionaire mindset
Blueprint of life
This
Ojas
Parental love.

19 Likes

Btw did DW also add negentropy into it like other fields?

3 Likes

The reach for the stars tag treating you well?

Same here. I feel a fire of love in my heart for humanity in general right now.

7 Likes

Update: Right after first listen: more rationale, more communicative, more helping everyone around the house unlike my usual ‘minding my own business’, cuddly with the cats :D
Meditated to the field for 1 hour after, great sense of clarity, some kind of ‘victorious’ feelings… don’t know the source. Happy mind from first listen, but happy body after the field and I spent some good time :))

Thank you Captain :))
Most fields just ‘soothe down’ these reflections but this one is completely wiping it off!
So this on its own is really appreciated:))

So blood taste? Actual blood? :sneezing_face:
Immediately switched to Blueprint;
For this ‘just woke up morning’, it’s lighter…
Transmuting and hopping back on it
Really strong field…
“Physical” reflections on body are less intense by now but were moving and burning for the following 20 minutes

I’m pretty happy about all those reactions… But for now I must…

30 Likes

Hmm, been dealing with some heavy emotional stuff the last couple of days. Residue of it lingered on mentally and physically.

So listened to this x 1 immediately after release ( in the middle of my night having a bad dream) and x 2 when finally waking up.

I can really feel it burnt away the residues.
Giving me a new day with a clean start.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

34 Likes

Curious, but ever since knight mindset, has every other audio become “compounding” as we listen to it more?

5 Likes