The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Hi All,
Can anybody guide me, whenever I play Ojas field why I feel heavy & little bit sad.?
However let me know you I just played this field & I started to feel light

3 Likes

Maaan, this new release - " The Internal Alchemical Crucible" :100:

I have no words, fascinating really fascinating :pray:t2:

This morning my housemates were in such a bad mood, and I thought everything gonna escalate, and I just let this play to them once or two times, and they became normal again, like as if nothing had happened lol

Very very valuable and important field

23 Likes

I get heavy too tried it and I felt my head so heavy I had to sit all day long. If it is making you uncomfortable maybe itā€™s not for you. I felt it was not for me and left the audio.

4 Likes

Hi
you experienced heaviness with Ojas or Alchemical crucible?

1 Like

yes, in my head and neck first and generally in my body afterward. Like upward grounding

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

Recently, Iā€™d been thinking of @Maoshan_Wandererā€™s excellent link in a longer post.

This link from the Sapien website may be of interest as well. This is an old article written by Dale Power, Captain_Nemoā€™s teacher.

24 Likes

Haha its true. I get that vibe from you.

No matter whats going through your mind you are always so collected when expressing

JUST LIKE ME :smirk::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

So can this audio make you hot ?
That would explain why I was overheating after I listened .
Btw. I listened once during lunch break and had a good talk with a co worker who is normally really annoying.
And after that I felt like I had a great connection with all the people I was dealing with. Thatā€™s it . But the overheating was kinda uncomfortable lol
Thatā€™s it :)

18 Likes

Wow! I worked this into my personalized Point of No Return (PoNR) stack and Iā€™m actually feeling it. (My heart is racing, as if I had drunk a lot of coffee, which I donā€™t.)

Whilst I donā€™t want my heart to race as a general rule of thumb, Iā€™m loving my response, because Iā€™m new to these tools and I had been wondering if I was deluding myself with them. Now, I have ā€œevidenceā€ that these tools ā€œdoā€ something and itā€™s up to me to develop my awareness of what each tools does for me and for me to decide if thatā€™s what Iā€™d like done for me.

After a few months of lurking here, as a result of this immediate effect on me, I signed up for an account hereā€¦

ā€¦And to thank you all for your posts in so many threads, which had helped me in my previous research!

36 Likes

you! i like you!

12 Likes

@psynergy [still learning the forum controls here] Awww, thank YOU. (The feeling is mutual.)

11 Likes

Welcome!! I like your name

7 Likes

32 Likes

I am listening for a long time doing research but I canā€™t feel a thing with this

3 Likes

Maybe you donā€™t need it ā€¦ if your soul is pure .:gem:

10 Likes

hahahahaha thank you @Diaa1 you are awesome

5 Likes

Aww @Diaa1 always so sweet.

Im surprised YOU need it :blush:

6 Likes

To be honest this is the most important field for me now because my life is toxic :broken_heart:

Thanks @anon46520955

19 Likes

Life, but not you and i see that. You will soon get back your power and shine much more x

9 Likes

@WellBeing, welcome! Iā€™ve also just recently joined after months of lurking, couldnā€™t help it! :smile:

Anyway, I donā€™t also feel anything physical with it. But I noticed today went really smoothly. I didnā€™t even get pissed or irritated once. I also forgot to listen to Anger Management earlier, didnā€™t feel like I needed it.

14 Likes