The Internal Alchemical Crucible

To be honest this is the most important field for me now because my life is toxic :broken_heart:

Thanks @anon46520955

19 Likes

Life, but not you and i see that. You will soon get back your power and shine much more x

9 Likes

@WellBeing, welcome! Iā€™ve also just recently joined after months of lurking, couldnā€™t help it! :smile:

Anyway, I donā€™t also feel anything physical with it. But I noticed today went really smoothly. I didnā€™t even get pissed or irritated once. I also forgot to listen to Anger Management earlier, didnā€™t feel like I needed it.

14 Likes

Your support feels like divine energy :purple_heart:
Thanks Luna ā€¦ I hope the best for you ! :shamrock::shamrock:

5 Likes

Some informations:

Mula bandha is said to cut through brahma granthi , the energetic knot of our resistance to changeā€¦

The bandha creates lightness and fluidity; when it is properly applied, the body is less earth-bound and more mobile.

On an energetic level, mula bandha allows us to feel, restrain, and then direct our energies toward enlightenment. Finally, when practicing mula bandha on the highest level, the yogi sees the Divine in all with equanimity and detachment.

22 Likes

I have an experience to shareā€¦ I was in a terrible mood today owing to multiple factors but mainly it was coz of hormones and menstrual cramps wrecking havoc on me. This field showed up on my youtube feed. I did not know what it was for nor I was in frame of mind to bother reading about it. I just heard it. Loved the music so looped it. Within seconds I started feeling at easeā€¦ Slowly the frustration I was going through eased up and by the end of the third loop I was feeling at ease and happy. The bad stuff happening around me started to turn into happy n peaceful moments (coz my mood got enhanced). I still donā€™t know what this field intends to do. But my experience with it has been nothing less than a miracle.

34 Likes

:+1:t3:

I forgot, Iā€™m on my period too and not irritable at all. This is a miracle! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

Do you listen to Ojas? That seems to be influencing my period also, but Iā€™m still observing.

19 Likes

Same here Dia unfortunately, I completely understand you

But This field is really legit

No more negative thoughts/energy in my head and around me, it should help us in our process hopefully :pray:t2:

Today from some reason my head felt numb and like under pressure, because of some toxic thoughtsā€¦ playing this one only for one minute, it released it all, like allā€¦ light in head

Also I will include in my stack ā€œbecome patient and kinder in all waysā€ field, cause I noticed my environment changed me a lot in bad way, because of this toxic situations, unfortunately (like getting really fast angry deep in myself because of their provocations etc)ā€¦ this field somehow showed that to meā€¦ I will do that because of me and my future life

12 Likes

Welcome to you, too, @Valerie, fellow traveler-out-of-lurking!

4 Likes

Tummo is inner fire

https://dharmadata.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=160:tummo-and-science&catid=36&Itemid=135&lang=en

3 Likes

Wohooo this audio seems to bring the lurkers out of the shadows :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::nerd_face:

14 Likes

Welcome @neorganizjovan

6 Likes

Thanks @WellBeing!

Welcome to @neorganizjovan too!

I listen to Schuman Resonance and Automated Grounding when I feel floaty too. Canā€™t decide which I like better. Fortunately, I didnā€™t experience that with this.

@anon46520955 Agree! :blush:

4 Likes

I played it last night right after a cold shower i took trying to get rid of a headache so i hadnt read much about what it was, and while sitting on bed drying up my feet i felt like a warm blanket on my whole back, now i read all this is and get it, it feels very powerful and for what it seems i think its a field we need to listen to everyday.

13 Likes

Yes it is and yes you can. But in the end its a matter of preferences

4 Likes

Well i def prefer to be happy and free daily lol

@anon25711007 THIS def for empaths :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Also 5 elements can be of help with this

5 Likes

Calmed me down today, sexual energy seems more directed and soul is urging to sit in peace.

Beautiful audio to start your day off.

20 Likes

Listened to this while biking on loop, was on breeze I was biking so fast that I was steaming through the negative emotions running through my body, just came back home feeling good

15 Likes

That is, do you perceive it well?

2 Likes