The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Sunny days ahead for your friend :sunny: :hugs:

9 Likes

Believe me I’m going nuts for this one. The internal alchemy types are RIGHT up my alley.

13 Likes

Haha! Well I go nuts about most of Dreams work.
Just don’t express myself in a nutty way
:wink:

22 Likes

Hi All,
Can anybody guide me, whenever I play Ojas field why I feel heavy & little bit sad.?
However let me know you I just played this field & I started to feel light

3 Likes

Maaan, this new release - " The Internal Alchemical Crucible" :100:

I have no words, fascinating really fascinating :pray:t2:

This morning my housemates were in such a bad mood, and I thought everything gonna escalate, and I just let this play to them once or two times, and they became normal again, like as if nothing had happened lol

Very very valuable and important field

23 Likes

I get heavy too tried it and I felt my head so heavy I had to sit all day long. If it is making you uncomfortable maybe it’s not for you. I felt it was not for me and left the audio.

4 Likes

Hi
you experienced heaviness with Ojas or Alchemical crucible?

1 Like

yes, in my head and neck first and generally in my body afterward. Like upward grounding

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

Recently, I’d been thinking of @Maoshan_Wanderer’s excellent link in a longer post.

This link from the Sapien website may be of interest as well. This is an old article written by Dale Power, Captain_Nemo’s teacher.

24 Likes

Haha its true. I get that vibe from you.

No matter whats going through your mind you are always so collected when expressing

JUST LIKE ME :smirk::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

So can this audio make you hot ?
That would explain why I was overheating after I listened .
Btw. I listened once during lunch break and had a good talk with a co worker who is normally really annoying.
And after that I felt like I had a great connection with all the people I was dealing with. That’s it . But the overheating was kinda uncomfortable lol
That’s it :)

18 Likes

Wow! I worked this into my personalized Point of No Return (PoNR) stack and I’m actually feeling it. (My heart is racing, as if I had drunk a lot of coffee, which I don’t.)

Whilst I don’t want my heart to race as a general rule of thumb, I’m loving my response, because I’m new to these tools and I had been wondering if I was deluding myself with them. Now, I have “evidence” that these tools “do” something and it’s up to me to develop my awareness of what each tools does for me and for me to decide if that’s what I’d like done for me.

After a few months of lurking here, as a result of this immediate effect on me, I signed up for an account here…

…And to thank you all for your posts in so many threads, which had helped me in my previous research!

36 Likes

you! i like you!

12 Likes

@psynergy [still learning the forum controls here] Awww, thank YOU. (The feeling is mutual.)

11 Likes

Welcome!! I like your name

7 Likes

32 Likes

I am listening for a long time doing research but I can’t feel a thing with this

3 Likes

Maybe you don’t need it … if your soul is pure .:gem:

10 Likes

hahahahaha thank you @Diaa1 you are awesome

5 Likes

Aww @Diaa1 always so sweet.

Im surprised YOU need it :blush:

6 Likes