New release - The Intestinal Cleanser

This had better not sound like Tween Wave.

2 Likes

Haha i was literally thinking of a probiotic field also just two days ago, since I started listening to the bacteria field

7 Likes

My dad has Crohnā€™s disease and is always painfully constipated. This started cleaning him out last night and continued through today! So happy for him.

38 Likes

I just bought it but i havenā€™t listened to it, im not home yet. But let me tell you guys, this audio at that price is really really nothing. Its an amazing gift and a most have.

I think the description is very humble.

Every 2 years or so i used to get a full colon cleanse at a Clinic, it was a very horrible experience every time haha but so worth it, i had prepared my mind to go through this for the rest of my life because how good and important it is.

It is said somehow in the description but let me be way much more strong on the reason why this is gold, everything, every single thing the body might suffer from, mild or heavy STARTS in the colon and small intestine. Everything. If that part in your body is working in perfect optimal condition then you can rest assure the rest of the body follows unless some genetic hereditary issue.

If its notā€¦ if it has problems even mild, it triggers every where.

Thats why Colon cancer has a very little survival rate and in fact its not even recovering, it is more like extending life for max 5 years.

But since we are all here generously focused on getting healthier anyway lets talk about the nice effects of clean empty oxygenated intestines. :relieved:

You burn gut/belly fat rapidly.

Your metabolism is set in motion faster like a reset therefore helps you burning faster the extra food lol so you dont see those extra potatoes you ate yesterday showing up every where the next day. It accelerates digestion. Something we can get with the Enhance fat metabolism audio, you might think, but what the EFM does exactly is inhibits the production of PHD3 which is pretty much an enzyme to stop the body from burning unnecessary fat. Like if the person is not extra exercising then it does not need to burn fat. In other words this audio allows you to be a couch potato, eat and still burn fat.

But when you have clean empty intestines the metabolism is easier helping you to get all nutrients from food fast delivered to the rest of the body and thus preventing it to stayed stored as fat.

Your skin glows

Your eyes look extremely healthy whitening the sclera

Kills bacteria anywhere

Teeth get healthier

Liver functions enhance

Promotes better Blood circulation

Plus all things mentioned in the description.

And a lot lot of energy

This audio is great for a full detox cleanse as suggested x 3 until desired results

But then listening to this x 1 before it could accelerate the healing processes of Plasma Protocol, The Swords of Adipose, Liver, lungs, abdominal walls, lympathic system, stomach, adrenals, BRAIN!! and everything else.
Skin, etc.

If you already have gone through the fast initial detox of this audio or Plasma Protocol or Swords of Adipose, then it wont make you run to the bathroom every time, because itll be like nicely flushing the daily residual to prepare for the other audios health related you will listen next. (But still exercise caution just in case) and no, its not to add at the start of every stack :rofl: but daily once for sure or every other day.

The absorption of the nutrients will be fully maximized.

I am so excited about this and specially about not having to go through those horrible cleanse sessions any more lol

45 Likes

What are the guidelines such as, daily, weekly or monthly listening and related maintenance tips? Thank you

2 Likes

Once was enough for me lol

:v:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: TF the analytical guy!

Absolute yes, numbers is my passion :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lolol it is awful

1 Like

I listened to this for over an hour today and felt nothing. Is that normal?

1 Like

The first night I listened didnā€™t notice too much going on, some slight rumbling. Next morning I was going to do a couple more rounds but decided to wait and Iā€™m glad I did cause that day I definitely noticed the effect, just took awhile at first so maybe give it a day or so to work.

14 Likes

Haha exactly my experience.

4 Likes

I still find it so weird that nothing has happened. I listened to it again this morning a couple of times and nothing.

1 Like

donā€™t force it.

as the saying goes in wood work, ā€œmeasure twice, cut onceā€.

itā€™s so much more time and energy to fix something because one became impatient and went overboard on the listening.

itā€™s working.

iā€™m saying this because i donā€™t want your next post to have an undesirable outcome. i would rather you be safe.

9 Likes

Maybe you eat healthy and clean? I felt the reaction the next day (yesterday) but i had eaten a loooot of heavy stuff the day before, normally i eat super healthy and ive been Vegan for years so the digestion is on point this is just to boost it and the oxygen alone is worth all the while. After the initial reaction i have hd normal visits to the bathroom :slightly_smiling_face:

So if you eat healthy just let it show otherwise in your skin, eyes sclera, mental clarity, better absorption of nutrients, and many other things.

9 Likes

just bought this, listened twice and had to use the toilet.
i eat only fruits, vegetables, grains, drink only water, but now I had a massive explosion lol.
definitely works and I already feel lighter on the inside

29 Likes

What exactly are you expecting to happen?
Depending on the severity or the ailments you can feel it deeperā€¦

It could be good news in your case! :blush:

3 Likes

Ehrmm without grossing everyone out with the deets, I havenā€™t gone to the bathroom in like a week :see_no_evil: I thought this would surely do the trick!

1 Like

I donā€™t know about this one, as I donā€™t have it. But Enhanced Fat Metabolism usually guarantees me a trip to the bathroom. @kmac :rofl:

4 Likes

Also try listening to Intestinal Healing and Regeneration.

9 Likes