The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

Dream’s magic :sunglasses: i mean i was able to imagine every detail without understanding some of the words :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

6 Likes

This is meant to take you on a deep audio, mental + psychic and energetic journey

Visual is also included but not mentioned, as its better to experience it than expect it.
mental means using your mental facilities to immerse you.

32 Likes

I think you are getting us closer to easily lucid dreaming but not telling us :smirk::smirk::partying_face:

5 Likes

… i have to agree! my latest dreams feel very lucid in the sense that my personality goes through and i am making choices in my dreams that i would make in real life!

8 Likes

Mine too!! Ha. I guess then itd be a good idea looping it and go through the guidance until falling asleep, im gonna try it without any other field and see what happens

6 Likes

Ah man, can’t wait to experience this. Hopefully in about a week.

2 Likes

Thanks Luna, I think it’s time for a night stack change. Love the mindset audios but need to deal with emotional baggage and self-love more.

7 Likes

:blush: when heart and soul are happy wallet fills up anyway :smirk: good luck x

12 Likes

I have been using this guided meditation since the day it was released. Using the trauma release field made me just sort of remember what I couldn’t remember from my past, and this field helped me to forgive and release easier what I finally remember. Everytime I used this, I felt light in the heart, and also the sensation it made on the body was just awesome. Many times my body shook itself upon release.

18 Likes

Does looping this overnight cause harm?

1 Like

It wouldn’t, although that not the recommended course of use. You might wake up a bit overwhelmed with the amount of “things” brought up to forgive tho.

Like anything, monitor closely.

18 Likes

thank you bro

2 Likes

I haven’t used this field for the past 15 days because I am trying to meditate to other audio and also I feel that I need to learn to meditate myself (not a guided one :stuck_out_tongue:).

Last evening, I tried to do an experiment by looping Emotional Release and Trauma Release for a few hours. It turned out to be bad because when I woke up today I felt really depressed and felt heaviness on my chest. After a few hours, I remembered this great field. I played it once, and the experience I had was still the same. My body trembled when I let go of the tension. After that I felt warm all over my body. It was really nice, and I decided to play it once more. Now, I don’t feel depressed anymore and feel more positive :100:.

I also had a similar experience with heaviness on the chest and feeling depressed when I played Emerald from the Crystal Kingdom twice. I didn’t use this field at that time, and I felt depressed and lazy for the whole day :unamused:.

13 Likes

Maybe listen to crucible after doing emotional release

5 Likes

Great suggestion :+1:. I forgot that field somehow

4 Likes

Sammy’s tip is to play the amygdala audio since it brings up a lot of fear to the surface, followed by crucible to slaughter those fear-based emotions :blush:.

14 Likes

I wanted to listen the Sinus Drainage but I decided to listen to this one first. After I listened, my sinus was drained during the release :rofl:. This was unexpected. So I guess the sinus situation was probably linked to a certain emotion.

I am going to call this field as my “I think this is the most underrated field”. I feel like a child who like to watch the same movie over and over again without getting bored. Only with this field, the story is the exact same, but my imagination is countless. I guess that’s how I never get bored :blush:.

9 Likes

For some reason the third eye chakra , also clears my sinuses … there is a connection indeed :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Isn’t that cool? So sinus blockage can be physical, emotional, and energetic :nerd_face:

3 Likes

It’s ALL CONNECTED :exploding_head:

3 Likes