New Release - The Leg Shredder

If I’m not mistaken the automated Upper body workout has testosterone and hgh in it… So does this too?

The free ones do. But these ones don’t

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you for this!

As a dude with no ass will this grow one?@Captain_Nemo
Thanks!

Also do I need to do leg workouts at at all. Or will doing leg workouts just make it even more effective?

1 Like

:fire: stuff as always!!! Just a minor point, the glutes could have been included as well to round it up.

Another addition that could be considered for upcoming muscle field besides the great ‘BAM15’, is ‘Twitch of time’ (This one is a big W in regards to performance, endurance, regeneration), and ‘Saint Biceps’ (I guess It’s self explanatory why :wink:).

Regardless of my suggestion, thank you for the great leg pumping field @Captain_Nemo as always!!! :leg::100:

4 Likes

He confirmed glutes are included

9 Likes

I just read his reply again, and there’s nothing about glutes, bro… Maybe I‘m mistaking, but the description of the field doesn’t mention anything about glutes.

I asked off thread :leg::eyes:

10 Likes

Ah ok, thank you, bro :sunglasses::100:

1 Like

Absolutely, It‘s one of the most important, and as you pointed out biggest muscle of the body! Weak glutes could cause some real issues, like hip or back problems which leads to chronic conditions….

4 Likes

Is this safe for woman?

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, there are no hormones involved

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the calves and feet are included in the training here?

Legs meaning they will be included for sure.
I didnt try this one to confirm u…
But why do u think they are not included ?

2 Likes

There are two old tracks for Leg day and Calves and feet but in the description of the new Leg Shredder single muscles are not mentioned. I hope calves and feet are included here and also new advanced gluteal muscles track is coming.

3 Likes

All the leg muscles are included. Glutes too. Already getting great results :+1:

23 Likes

We gonna be walking only on one leg with those muscles we about to aquire :100::leg:

1 Like

What kind of musculature can this field offer: as a bodybuilder, runner, cyclist, or something else?

1 Like

Can you share the results please , from using from day one till now and i request everyone else who so ever has this field please share results with pictures so that many of us can get motivated to buy it in near future?

1 Like

I feel way more solid and stable in my footing when active. I noticed I have a lot more driving force from my glutes and other leg muscles on runs and climbs. These effects were pretty fast and have compounded since. I use it 3/4x a week

13 Likes