New Release - The Leg Shredder

This is an advanced version of automated leg workout that maximizes gains by targeting for explosive growth. In addition to automated workout throughout the legs, these three fields will work to maximize gains:

BAM15 - Experimental compound with a host of benefits.

Muscles Beyond Limits – A powerful blend of fields that literally push Muscles beyond limits. Fields that: Convert fat cells to Muscle Myosatellite cells or muscle stem cells, recreates the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in the legs’s muscle cells, Directed activation of Myosatellite cells and more!

Muscles Hungry for Fat – Gives your muscle a serious prime of energy using the fat around your muscles as fuel. Fuel that gets burned and converted to lean mass with the automated workout function targeting the leg muscles.

Use 3-4 times for best results.

46 Likes

Cant have skinny legs anymore boys

14 Likes

Yes sir! :muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

Get ready to experience some heaviness at first. (My experience with the sprinter NFT, which also includes this besides BAM 15)

11 Likes

I think u meant to say lower body

4 Likes

I just copy-pasted the sales page description.

@Captain_Nemo will have to edit this.

LE: edited the description accordingly

3 Likes

I guess, upper body is coming soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink:

1 Like

was this just the Arms Shredded and Jacked just now to lower body like captain said

1 Like

well it is an advanced version of the automated upper body one, just translated to a leg one with this form.
I think its still correct, right?

29 Likes

Been wondering when this would be released. I don’t like working out legs :rofl:

4 Likes

they the best tho

nice quads and some strong glutes go a long way :smiley:

7 Likes

…is how Zen got so ripped in his avatar, you know.

Seriously though, the glutes are the largest muscle in the body and do some serious work.

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Out of curiosity, why did you decide to replace E20 with BAM 15 for this field?

Also, why did you decide to name this “The Leg Shredder” instead of “Legs Shredded & Jacked” analogous to the upper body version?

once again, this is purely me being curious.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken the automated Upper body workout has testosterone and hgh in it… So does this too?

The free ones do. But these ones don’t

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you for this!

As a dude with no ass will this grow one?@Captain_Nemo
Thanks!

Also do I need to do leg workouts at at all. Or will doing leg workouts just make it even more effective?

1 Like

:fire: stuff as always!!! Just a minor point, the glutes could have been included as well to round it up.

Another addition that could be considered for upcoming muscle field besides the great ‘BAM15’, is ‘Twitch of time’ (This one is a big W in regards to performance, endurance, regeneration), and ‘Saint Biceps’ (I guess It’s self explanatory why :wink:).

Regardless of my suggestion, thank you for the great leg pumping field @Captain_Nemo as always!!! :leg::100:

4 Likes

He confirmed glutes are included

9 Likes

I just read his reply again, and there’s nothing about glutes, bro… Maybe I‘m mistaking, but the description of the field doesn’t mention anything about glutes.

I asked off thread :leg::eyes:

10 Likes