Muscles Beyond Limits

Congratulations you have found a Mythic Class item!

This recreates the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in muscle cells. That mutation induces increased skeletal muscle mass that results from an increase of myofiber number (hyperplasia). So it’s the raw base of stopping the production of myostatin, but only to Muscle, No organs included. The changes are induced by your RNA and are quite long-lasting but not permanent.

Directed activation of Myosatellite cells, also known as satellite cells or muscle stem cells, are small multipotent cells with very little cytoplasm found in mature muscle. Satellite cells are precursors to skeletal muscle cells, able to give rise to satellite cells or differentiated skeletal muscle cells. They have the potential to provide additional myonuclei to their parent muscle fiber or return to a quiescent state. More specifically, upon activation, satellite cells can re-enter the cell cycle to proliferate and differentiate into myoblasts

The muscle fibers will recruit myonuclei from activated satellite cells and initiate hypertrophic growth.

Also, Fat cells shall be converted (by using our formula of fat to stem cells, Transform Fat to Stem Cells (Energetic/ Psychic Programmed Audio) - YouTube) they will be induced fat to Muscle Myosatellite cells or muscle stem cells.

All designed for an explosive increase in muscle mass, beyond your natural genetic limits.

Finally, there will also be a directed push of nutrients towards muscle cells. To help with their growth and development.

Of course, you are under no obligation to buy this.

If anything it’s a sit around, do nothing, and get bulked field… even a little bit of work out and people should see massive steroid-like gains.

Being an item of Mythic Class, it is also so protected.

Use 2 - 4 times for best result, may feel hungry after as your body may require a lot more nutrition.

Also, a smart field that gets better at doing what it does.

If you use Adipose Swords, then use at least an hour or two after.

81 Likes

I LOVE YOU.

massive steroid-like gains

This is no joke.

A video to explain hyperplasia :)

(Just to put this here before anyone starts to question. THIS ONLY TARGETS YOUR MUSCLE AND NOTHING ELSE.)

27 Likes

Ok, experts, how does this compare to St. Biceps? [EDIT: Nope, sorry, I misunderstood. This does NOT have Zenified in it. That’s a different field]

Help us regular folk understand.

Thanks in advance.

20 Likes

This should stack well with St. Biceps for sure…explosion of muscles lol

Just note what Dream wrote if using with Adipose Swords…

@GoddessAndGodOfAll

24 Likes

Makes your androgen receptors more sensitive making the work you would have to put in the gym much less, because the mechanism is a lot more responsive.

This audio

Is basically helping your body create more muscle cells making the overall muscle much stronger instead of (looking) stronger. Watch the video I posted above. (Maybe 10 mins should be enough)

27 Likes

OMG I NEED THIS - Lets hope that Kubera’s blessing gives me a miracle soon so I can buy this!!

I just got a sale at work while typing this ;) Almost there haha

25 Likes

Ummmm wow??? I’ve been getting a more toned body using the other audios but damn this is next level. Now to save up for money :’(

11 Likes

me…

36 Likes

Scientists have tried to look at hyperplasia as a way to help those who suffer from muscular dystrophy and other related conditions.

16 Likes

23 Likes

Role of Myostatin in Skeletal Muscle Growth and Development

13 Likes

Mwahaha, I’m gonna get all the benefits without lifting a feather. U mad ?

I swear to show off my amazing body in any and all situation possible for as long as possible.

Now, seriously would the androgen receptor audio help ?

Edit: oups, answered above

That’s freaking awesome dreamy. You did the hard part, now how about some extra chest hair lol

20 Likes

Dream got me confused now. This audio or the Saint biceps to get?

6 Likes

Read the thread from the beginning. There are some answers for you there.

3 Likes

A Mutation in the Myostatin Gene Increases Muscle Mass and Enhances Racing Performance in Heterozygote Dogs

Comparison of Whippets with Each of the Three Potential Genotypes

(A) Dogs have two copies of the wild-type allele (+/+).
:bone: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(B) Dogs are heterozygous with one wild-type allele and one mutant cys → stop allele (mh/+).
:muscle:

(C+) Dogs are homozygous for the mutant allele with two copies of the cys → stop mutation * (mh/mh).*
:muscle: :muscle:

All photos represent unique individuals except for the top and middle panels in the righthand column.

IMAGES SAY MORE THAN WORDS

16 Likes

This sounds like a must-buy for workout-lazy guys like me :joy: :grin: :partying_face:

So I guess, the new Ultimate “Do-nothing and listen to the least amount of fields”-Bulking Combo would be

Blessings of Saint Biceps + Muscles Beyond Limits + Extreme Muscle Growth

?

9 Likes

You can change this for plasma or the Zenified gains field

This are made in a way you can gain tons of muscle without having the problems of hormones .

13 Likes

Sure, but if you wanted to be in the “even a little bit of work out” category, you could rotate in one of the Automated Workout series and “see massive and steroid-like gains,” right?

4 Likes

In this case I would rotate in the “Weightloss Combo”, because this one is a combo field of “Automated Workout System + Fat Burning Genetic Advantage + Thermogenic Weight Loss” and will not only get you bulked but also shredded :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This has the Automated Workout series in there? I must’ve missed that. (I blame all the scientific jargon about myostatin at the beginning. Haha)

Let me re-read it, carefully, this time.

2 Likes