The Sprinter NFT

Right from the group thread!! :smiley:

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

12 Likes

I´m looking at the NFT at Venly, but there doesn´t seem to be an audio to download.
Where do I get the audio if I buy it?

You can request it from the person you bought it from.

1 Like

Thanks!

So the first few days of using this NFT i felt HEAVY, my legs felt like they were constantly pulling something.

I went running and i felt my cardio drastically increased, it was 98F the other day and i was able to run with ease and perform nicely.

still on the box jump and for the first time i tried adding an extra block to the stack and honestly i wasn’t sure if i would make it or not.

(i didn’t lol) but def feel much more explosive.

walking/running up to this is the new standard (54") as opposed to the previous 48"

23 Likes

Just to be sure is there a kind of New Release - The Leg Shredder included in Sprinter or is it different? Asking so I don’t end up with two of the same fields :blush:

Can this be seen as the future Core - Abdominal shredder?

Also is there some kind of muscle recovery field/function in Sprinter nft?

Yes, the creation was made in the sprinter NFT and than released to public on request. The audio itself does contain an extra element to it, might want to search that up… I don’t got the audio but there wouldn’t be any need if you got the sprinter.

This only captain can answer, the idea was to have the strongest Abs possible to ensure maximum output from your hips and everything that runs through your core.

No description to how it was made or exactly what it does was given.

But I’m certain it’s at the level of Abdominal shredder or above.

No, this wasn’t put into the NFT.

The way it was set up was in 3 phases.

1. Acceleration
  2. Force production
  3. Relaxation under extreme conditions for most optimal performance.

A highly focused NFT, users are welcome to use the recovery audio available to everyone.

Hopefully I was able to answer your questions.

4 Likes

Yes thank you, it’s very helpful! :pray:

After using the audio 5x in a row i still wonder if there ain’t a kind of recovery, repairing, regeneration and rejuvenation aspect to Sprinter cause it doesn’t feel that it’s just about training sprinter muscles and a sprinter mindset. It also makes me think of just the knees and the foot spa audio field that works on bones, joints and cartilage. It feels that sprinter works for the whole lower body in this way. I would really love to know since i’m recovering from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. There’s a lot more flexibility in the lower body areas and there is no more creaking of bones. Very strange! I also got very energized.

7 Likes

Part 2 of this NFT soon

5 Likes

Does that mean a green light? Can i be part of it as well?

3 Likes

Yes you will be part of it :)

3 Likes

Is this just targeted to the legs for sprinting?

As opposed to muscle groups all over like the Twitch in Time?

Looking for a replacement for the latter, please DM if you have a copy of Sprinter.

2 Likes

this is targeted to every single muscle group, the only thing specific to the legs is the automated workout

that’s why we can basically consider this NFT as a athleticism project

3 Likes

Can anyone comment there experience with this compared to say the Leg Shredder?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone who has this project has leg shredder, but I may be wrong

3 Likes

dm me @anon14224340

My deadlift has gone up 70 pounds, squat is up by almost 60, bench is up by 40 I have gained 7-8 lbs of lean mass while getting leaner,

That’s since starting sprinter NFT

like a years worth of training in a couple of weeks

9 Likes

U actually DID make it, you landed at the top with both feet, but then lost your balance.

4 Likes

I’ve had sore hamstrings the last few days without working out just listening 2 or 3 times per day. The automated workout is way stronger for me than all the other workout fields dream has released. Gotta use myofascial release now😂

5 Likes

Hello muscle experts,

during the last 6 days i wasn’t able to go to the fitness and listening to my muscle stack because big decrease in energy levels. Today i listened for the first time again and there seems to be a big increase in muscle mass just like that. Normally i go to the fitness 4 days a week and i listen to my muscle stack 7/7

Is it better to skip every other day listening to my muscle stack to have better results? Can i have your experiences?

2 Likes