The Sprinter NFT

Main Function: Acceleration
Supporting Field #1: Active Motor neurons Recruitment trainer (comment below)

Supporting Field #2: Increased amount of TYPE 2B muscle fibers

Supporting Field #3: Superhuman Sensorial Perception; This feature should streamline and work on the whole process (Stimulus → Sensory neuron → Spinal Cord or Brain → Motor neurone→ Response.) for all senses.

Second Function: Force production
Supporting Field #1: Automated Legs and hip flexors workout

Supporting Field #2: Core strength limit breaker

Supporting Field #3: Fa jin gong targeted to muscles and tendons for extreme levels of explosiveness

Third Function: Smooth / relaxed running.
Supporting Field #1: Enhanced Blood/oxygen deilievery to Type 2B muscle fibers

Supporting Field #2: Wind Assistance (comments below)

Supporting Field #3: Perfect running technique knowledge instilled onto every part of our being.

Description of Contents:

Active Motor neurons Recruitment trainer:
This smart field will train all the motor neurons in our body to learn to recruit 100% muscle fibers when we choose to push it.

Wind Assistance:
The NFT owner will have a personalized assistance that would provide his body +2cm around his body with tailwind push, the range could be +1.0m/s - +4.9m/s while reducing headwind in front. This would work with the individual speed. (to ensure they can run at those speeds and not fall)

Automated Legs and hip flexors workout:
Using the concepts of Arms shredded & Jacked but applied to mainly the hip flexors and all of the leg muscles including the Feet.

Core strength limit breaker:
Push the NFT owner core strength beyond humanly possible

Audio + Mandala

41 Likes

SPECIAL NOTE:

Although this NFT is mostly focused towards sprinting it will also cause extreme amounts of athleticism. This is due to the force production, speed, reaction time and sensory benefits included in this NFT.

22 Likes

amazing leadership skills @Josh !

9 Likes

Okay just a quick example on how this NFT works for more than just sprinting!

I wanted to rewind and really focus on the image and the benefits, Legs and glutes already sore from the automated workout! So I just wanted to lay down and let the image show me what else it can do.

Few couple hours before the release I was already on a thinking spree, connecting events to make them work out etc… My mind needed to rest, but I didn’t know it would be an immediate effect of The Sprinter??

In just a few minutes, It was like my thoughts and my mind turned into a pro sprinter that runs through the tracks of my mind and reaching the exact places my thoughts needed to be.

It literally felt like this sprinting dude on the mandala haha just running with my thoughts and delivering the right perception, the right pieces of information, and I could feel the wind streams he just made in my mind with his running! 🏃‍♂️

Mind is all breezy and happy now! :smiley:

aaand if you’re wondering:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see how this plays out in sports! I just went to the atm to deposit some cash and what was initially a 20m speed walking turned into a whole hour, just 1 hour of continuous walking, no stops!

At first I noticed I was starting to feel the effects of the nft no mandala or anything yet, then I had the mandala on and instantly: Core tight, Straight back, Legs on fire!

I took the wrong and crowded route lol so I had more time to spend walking. That wind effect is no joke! I didn’t even feel the time passing by!

I had a real good grip on my pace! It was pretty much effortless to change from one pace to another with blood circulation adjusting to exactly what I needed, my body wasn’t “rushing” anything and…

at some point I felt like I could even control that??

A few more things I felt like I had full control over actually… Like with the sensory perception, it’s supreme and enhanced here but then I was walking through a crowded place…

Felt like I was able to sorta zoom out and mute all the other surroundings? Like just bring their volume down a bit haha and it actually worked!!

Speed thinking as well, since the first 20 minutes were just me swerving around and walking as fast as I could my mind had an enhanced perception of what to do a few more steps from now, and not just what my next step should be!

Then I also noticed how it seemed my mind was ‘recording’ all the effects from the NFT that I wanted to notice when I put the mandala on! At the same time it was also giving me the heightened perception, the effortless speed, even a substantial amount of strength!

Much more honestly :sweat_smile: A few weeks from now I’ll have the chance to test this NFT out in a new practice I’ve been wanting to pick up for a long time now!! And I sooo can’t wait!! Truly a remarkable gift!!

:surfing_woman::surfing_woman::skier::skier:🏋‍♂ :weight_lifting_woman:

11 Likes

Ok so I used the audio 4 times before I hit the gym today and THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY

I hit chest today by the way and I wanted to see how my max for the bench press felt , I usually am only able to do 1 time but today it felt so fast and easy it felt like I could’ve gotten atleast 6-8 with it. This is actually crazy. Every single lift I did for my chest felt much easier and lighter. Can’t wait to how this goes in my leg day :flushed:

14 Likes

Right from the group thread!! :smiley:

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

12 Likes

I´m looking at the NFT at Venly, but there doesn´t seem to be an audio to download.
Where do I get the audio if I buy it?

You can request it from the person you bought it from.

1 Like

Thanks!

So the first few days of using this NFT i felt HEAVY, my legs felt like they were constantly pulling something.

I went running and i felt my cardio drastically increased, it was 98F the other day and i was able to run with ease and perform nicely.

still on the box jump and for the first time i tried adding an extra block to the stack and honestly i wasn’t sure if i would make it or not.

(i didn’t lol) but def feel much more explosive.

walking/running up to this is the new standard (54") as opposed to the previous 48"

23 Likes

Just to be sure is there a kind of New Release - The Leg Shredder included in Sprinter or is it different? Asking so I don’t end up with two of the same fields :blush:

Can this be seen as the future Core - Abdominal shredder?

Also is there some kind of muscle recovery field/function in Sprinter nft?

Yes, the creation was made in the sprinter NFT and than released to public on request. The audio itself does contain an extra element to it, might want to search that up… I don’t got the audio but there wouldn’t be any need if you got the sprinter.

This only captain can answer, the idea was to have the strongest Abs possible to ensure maximum output from your hips and everything that runs through your core.

No description to how it was made or exactly what it does was given.

But I’m certain it’s at the level of Abdominal shredder or above.

No, this wasn’t put into the NFT.

The way it was set up was in 3 phases.

1. Acceleration
  2. Force production
  3. Relaxation under extreme conditions for most optimal performance.

A highly focused NFT, users are welcome to use the recovery audio available to everyone.

Hopefully I was able to answer your questions.

4 Likes

Yes thank you, it’s very helpful! :pray:

After using the audio 5x in a row i still wonder if there ain’t a kind of recovery, repairing, regeneration and rejuvenation aspect to Sprinter cause it doesn’t feel that it’s just about training sprinter muscles and a sprinter mindset. It also makes me think of just the knees and the foot spa audio field that works on bones, joints and cartilage. It feels that sprinter works for the whole lower body in this way. I would really love to know since i’m recovering from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. There’s a lot more flexibility in the lower body areas and there is no more creaking of bones. Very strange! I also got very energized.

7 Likes

Part 2 of this NFT soon

5 Likes

Does that mean a green light? Can i be part of it as well?

3 Likes

Yes you will be part of it :)

3 Likes

Is this just targeted to the legs for sprinting?

As opposed to muscle groups all over like the Twitch in Time?

Looking for a replacement for the latter, please DM if you have a copy of Sprinter.

2 Likes

this is targeted to every single muscle group, the only thing specific to the legs is the automated workout

that’s why we can basically consider this NFT as a athleticism project

3 Likes

Can anyone comment there experience with this compared to say the Leg Shredder?

1 Like