The Sprinter NFT

I don’t think anyone who has this project has leg shredder, but I may be wrong

3 Likes

dm me @anon14224340

My deadlift has gone up 70 pounds, squat is up by almost 60, bench is up by 40 I have gained 7-8 lbs of lean mass while getting leaner,

That’s since starting sprinter NFT

like a years worth of training in a couple of weeks

9 Likes

U actually DID make it, you landed at the top with both feet, but then lost your balance.

4 Likes

I’ve had sore hamstrings the last few days without working out just listening 2 or 3 times per day. The automated workout is way stronger for me than all the other workout fields dream has released. Gotta use myofascial release now😂

5 Likes

Hello muscle experts,

during the last 6 days i wasn’t able to go to the fitness and listening to my muscle stack because big decrease in energy levels. Today i listened for the first time again and there seems to be a big increase in muscle mass just like that. Normally i go to the fitness 4 days a week and i listen to my muscle stack 7/7

Is it better to skip every other day listening to my muscle stack to have better results? Can i have your experiences?

2 Likes

That’s why Josh called his results unbelievable on the group thread. This really is a part of the sprinter nft. In reality, this is also how captain designs his muscle workout fields to be honest.

Here, in the Sprinter nft, it works much more in tune because you have the Superhuman abilities backing it up. And the aspects of MBL add more Superhuman abilities to it.

A lower level of energy is better supported by wearing the mandala and interacting passively with it. It’s one of the uses I have for the Sprinter, to keep on building my energy level.

I took off the mandala for the past couple weeks and the difference was huge!

For the muscles part, this would have to do more with how your days are like when you’re not using a muscle stack and the body’s adaptability to gaining or losing muscles

If you exercise 4 days a week I don’t think it’s a good idea to listen to workout stack also 7 days a week, unless you focus on recovery just as much whether through dietary intake or recovery fields

I suggest experimenting with alternate days while passively wearing the mandala on stack off days, but again your own body type and how fast you gain or lose muscle will have the final say.

7 Likes

Does it cost money and where can I get it

There were extra copies available on the project but I don’t think there are any at this moment. Maybe if someone would let go of his own copy.

The Buying/Selling thread is where you find these copies available

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to run since I started using this, but I have noticed positive changes in my walking gait.

2 Likes

How many times everyday is good?